HMV speculates about possible albums of 2014 : Guns N' Roses

Ron has said repeatable that no recording has happened. "

That is not true, he has said that they have not recorded together in a room, but we know that everyone in the band have recorded from time to time. It might be that Axl dont want to involve Ron in the writing process and that is frustrating to him.

• Like 1

The UK needs a record store chain on the high street. It would be a shame to see them close

A lot of people will not forgive them though for the over inflated prices of CDs years ago.

i love HMV, been around forever and since im a dinosaur who still buys CDs (and occasionally vinyl) i need them

The UK needs a record store chain on the high street. It would be a shame to see them close

A lot of people will not forgive them though for the over inflated prices of CDs years ago.

i love HMV, been around forever and since im a dinosaur who still buys CDs (and occasionally vinyl) i need them

I get it.

You work, earn money, then buy music. It makes you appreciate music more I believe

• Like 1

Ron has said repeatable that no recording has happened. "

That is not true, he has said that they have not recorded together in a room, but we know that everyone in the band have recorded from time to time. It might be that Axl dont want to involve Ron in the writing process and that is frustrating to him.

Axl had Bumble rerecord over most of Bucket's parts on tons of songs when he joined. My guess is that Axl is having Dj rerecord over Robin's stuff and Frank rerecord over Brains stuff and not everyone in the band knows about it. Bumblefoot probably just doesn't know because he's more of an outsider. He probably doesn't hang around the band as much as the others. Richard probably does and that's why he would know. If we get an album, it'll probably be Bucket and Robin stuff that's rerecorded.

Just because bumblefoot says they haven't recorded any new material, doesn't mean that dj and frank haven't rerecorded over brain and finck parts.