Negativity

axlweave

i dont post to often in the forum and I have been a member of this forum for a long time, but this is supposed to be a forum to support your fave band not tear Axl down cause he doesnt look like he did in 1991 or bash the other members of the band old or current. I see the same people over and over going on about Axl's wieght or his voice, Damn he is over 50 years old now no one can expect to look the way they did when they were in there 20s. I dont know Axl personally but i would not blame him for not comming on here anymore, jeeze if i had a site and people constantly bashed me for what i do or what i look like i wouldnt want to interact with them either. I thank you Marc, for all the info you have given and the answers to the questions i have posted. GnR have been my fave band since the late 80s i was lucky to see them in 1992 and hope to see them in any form again. Remember nothing last forever and enjoy what we have.

So what is it that we have? Yes, Axl. But this is not GN´R it´s his solo project. Not even that, one lame ass album in 20 years, a bunch of hired guys and a repetitive set list with mostly AFD songs. Since you claim to be old school please tell me what is so amazing about the current situation with GN´R? It´s not about Axl´s voice or his shape. There are many and more serious issues than that.

I didnt say anything was amazing about the current situation, its just a waste of time an energy to bitch and complain to bitch about a band that you like and have no control of what goes on, Do i wish there was more music hell yeah, but you can wish in one hand and wipe your ass with the other one, I like the band and support them, not always happy with the direction but what can i do?

• Like 2

i dont post to often in the forum and I have been a member of this forum for a long time, but this is supposed to be a forum to support your fave band not tear Axl down cause he doesnt look like he did in 1991 or bash the other members of the band old or current. I see the same people over and over going on about Axl's wieght or his voice, Damn he is over 50 years old now no one can expect to look the way they did when they were in there 20s. I dont know Axl personally but i would not blame him for not comming on here anymore, jeeze if i had a site and people constantly bashed me for what i do or what i look like i wouldnt want to interact with them either. I thank you Marc, for all the info you have given and the answers to the questions i have posted. GnR have been my fave band since the late 80s i was lucky to see them in 1992 and hope to see them in any form again. Remember nothing last forever and enjoy what we have.

:jerkoff:

Hey Jarmo. While we realize nothing lasts forever, it is hard to enjoy this band when we are promised so much yet given so little. It is a mixture of incompetence on the manager side, lack of caring on the record label's side, and laziness on the band's side that have driven the band in the ground since 2007. Am i an Axl Worshipper? Yes. Do i agree and support not putting out music? No (dont let Groghan lead you to believe otherwise, he took a previous comment of mine out of context amd now Strawmans). This site is not an official GNR site, it is fan owned and operated, therfore fans can put their input in.

I didnt say anything was amazing about the current situation, its just a waste of time an energy to bitch and complain to bitch about a band that you like and have no control of what goes on, Do i wish there was more music hell yeah, but you can wish in one hand and wipe your ass with the other one, I like the band and support them, not always happy with the direction but what can i do?

So if it's a waste of time and energy to complain about the band, how is it not a waste of time and energy to complain about people complaining about the band? Oh, that's right, because it's only a waste of time and energy when people complain about shit you'd rather they didn't complain about. Thanks for wasting my time.

• Like 4

I think Marc's great for patiently answering a lot of questions and giving insight to things that very few people would be able to, as well as going into what Axl was doing in those "missing" years.

It's hard for a fansite not to have haters on it. It's to be expected, unless you screen people out and lay down the law on how you want that fansite run.

• Like 1