Are they planning the show and rehearsing now?

Anybody know from band members' twitter or anything? It must be starting in February to get the stage, lighting, etc set up. But maybe not. I'm thinking of how much time Trent took before the last tour, he teased with pix and videos, and he had a complex stage show. Maybe the guys can practice for a couple weeks then hit it with the same stage.

No everything's last minute. You wouldn't want to pay for the equipment and lighting crew for a month and half before the first concert.

The other band members have a lot of solo projects going on between now and the first date. Rehearsals will likely begin the night before the first date. Now I could be wrong, but just how I believe things to be.

No everything's last minute. You wouldn't want to pay for the equipment and lighting crew for a month and half before the first concert.

The other band members have a lot of solo projects going on between now and the first date. Rehearsals will likely begin the night before the first date. Now I could be wrong, but just how I believe things to be.

Normally, no. Bands have to do production rehearsals as well as music rehearsals. Judging by previous years, Guns (sans Axl) still do music rehearsals before every tour, maybe just not to the extent of other bands. I'm sure there will be production rehearsals a week or two before the Mexico gig, there really is no way around doing production rehearsals, even if the stage is the same as pervious tours.

• Like 1

Axl is not probably rehearsing and we get The Axl Roses Disaster part III on Youtube at the end of the next tour :lol:

He was sick during Bridge School and the sound was bad during the Rio web stream. If you wish failure on the lead singer of GNR, why are you posting on a GNR Forum?

you people are idiots on here...this is a spoof video. Its not Axl singing stupids!

I don't know which way to go with this comment

I had a run in with that idiot, spoof video? it was a 'live stream' how can someone make a spoof video in real-time... ponderous thought.

Are they rehearsing right now? No, tour starts in March - I'd say tour rehearsals start about 2 weeks before the date, there's no way they would go out on the road without blowing the cobwebs off... Are they planning anything special? well...? who knows? I'm sure that's still up in the air and it will only get sorted out in pre-production, the band will likely work up a number of songs but whether they get added to the set is anyone's guess that depends on if Axl is tired of the old set or if he wants to continue with the old formula. I would vote in favour of the over-haul to shake things up in the band and for the fans.

If they've been doing the same 30 songs for 5 years, why would they need rehearsal time?

Because they haven't played the songs together or on there own for 6+ months... professional bands have to be tight, you can't just hope for the best when you charge top dollar for a concert, more than likely they all know their parts but they sound much better after a week or two of solid rehearsals. Also, they need to rehearse just in case sound and light are changing, if pyro for songs is changing - there's quite a lot to do, it's not as simple as you might think.