what do you want

what do you want  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A reunion would be nice but my first choice is the unreleased stuff from the original band, second would be the UYI documentary, third is a reunion, fourth is unreleased stuff from the '02 version and last is music from this version.

I don't think Axl is in shape to make a reunion as awesome as it should be and that's why it's not the top of my list.

Guest Len B'stard

Nothing. Out of those options anyway. I want Guns n Roses to be a productive working band that releases albums and plays shows and makes original passionate music, how he goes about that and what he releases is up to him.

Reunion is a stupid idea, never go backwards, absolutely nothing to achieve there except trying to live up to some thing in peoples heads that they've dreamt up about what Guns n Roses were...and it's just gonna be a bunch of old men together trying to pick up something they left 20 years ago. Musical chemistry isn't an infinite thing, it doesn't last forever, it's about who you were as a person as well as an artist at that time, chemistry lasts because it is nurtured and preserved and you work together and evolve together, it's not something that lasts forever...certainly if you leave it for 20 odd years, absolutely nothing to be gained from a reunion.

This thread has been done a billion times, but with less shitty attempts at being funny.

I think the general consensus at this point, is that people just want something. Since CD's release it's just been the same thing over and over again. And it's not even necessarily bad. I mean, I went to 6 shows and enjoyed the hell out of them. But at some point something has to give. You can't just do the same thing over and over again relentlessly.

They're still my favorite band. I'm not even sure why. They just are. But I'd be lying if I said I cared at this point. If Axl comes back in March better than ever, with new material and puts some passion back into his performances, I'll be excited about this band all over again and go volcano on your asses. But for now, my attention is on bands that give a damn. I hope GNR can join them. I'm rooting for you Axl.

Reunion with the Appetite/Illusion lineup..add this to your poll <_<

No, I don't give a fuck about that and I hope it never happens

Why not? Do u hate that period? Now that you said that I hope it happens :lol: P.S. I don't understand certain GnR fans who don't want to see some kind of reunion (Appetite/Illusion)..Sorry but that period was the greatest times for GnR and the rest of the world is behind this claim :P

Seriously if that reunion would ever happen, which I highly doubt, I would cry out of happiness..So big and emotional thing it would be for me and for many other fan..

Edited by gunnari