What's the deal with Teddy Zig Zag?

He was doing a tour or recording (I forget which)with Alice Cooper at the time so was on about that stuff quite a bit.. I remember asking him about the UYI tours and he said there was an insane amount of coke around that time. Nothing really that we don't already know but it was cool that he kept replying.

• Like 2

Why was he brought into the band?

What did he contribute?

Is he still on good terms with Axl?

Is it possible he could join GnR on stage and we could have 3 keyboardists?

Share what you know about the mysterious ex-GnR touring member.

It would be best to read about things on Google and stop bringing up age old subjects that have talked about over and over.

Why was he brought into the band?

What did he contribute?

Is he still on good terms with Axl?

Is it possible he could join GnR on stage and we could have 3 keyboardists?

Share what you know about the mysterious ex-GnR touring member.

It would be best to read about things on Google and stop bringing up age old subjects that have talked about over and over.

Actually to correct you- Teddy Zig Zag is not discussed that much here. I would go so far as to say he has the fewest threads made about him of any member, past or present. Secondly, "age old subjects" are brought up all the time on here. Maybe you didn't get the memo, but this section now covers all eras of GnR. So Teddy Zig Zag is fair game.

Furthermore, if I just googled Teddy Zig Zag, I wouldn't have gotten the personalized fan accounts and opinions. I like reading what fellow fans have to say about Teddy Zig Zag. So if you could find it in your heart to forgive me for my redundant and age old thread about Teddy Zig Zag, I would appreciate it. I know you've had a link to the band in the past, maybe you can share a story about Teddy Zig Zag.