When was Axl last seen ?

I wonder why he uses a cane? A fashion accessory, or does he really need it? Those leaps and jumps he used to do could have messed him up!

Probably something to do with this:

Axl-Rose-Leg.jpg

That was May 2012, though.

Gov't Ball

BMU51zVCQAA4rg1.jpg

NYC

He looks so happy here. Like he really loves touring and being associated with his fans. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the lottery frequently with the hope that it leads to him winning a 100 million or so that way he doesn't even have to go out there and, what I'm sure he considers, wasting his time by going through the motions.

EDIT:

Does anyone else ever notice how he claims to have been so miserable during his years with Slash and the UYI tours, but the pictures and videos often show otherwise? Now he's really happy that they're out of his life, but these are the "happy" pictures that we get from him?

Edited by The GIow Inc.
  • Like 2

I'm sure Axl is alive and well somewhere.

as for the cane, who knows for sure?

I mean onstage Axl is moving around with tons of energy, so maybe it's a fashion statement or he needs it for balance. It happens when you get over 50. Your balance is never the same as it was when you were younger.

I'm sure before the tour, Axl will make an appearance somewhere, sometime.

The cane is an alexander mcqueen skull cane. Costs about $500. Fashion not function folks.

Shit fashion. Just like his ill fitting t-shirts.

I really dig his 2006 and 2010 fashion (though the shirts were way too big in 2010, made him look bigger than he was).

Don't think there's been anything I've liked from 2011 onwards. Apart from the Pussy Time t-shirt.

The cane is an alexander mcqueen skull cane. Costs about $500. Fashion not function folks.

Shit fashion. Just like his ill fitting t-shirts.

I really dig his 2006 and 2010 fashion (though the shirts were way too big in 2010, made him look bigger than he was).

Don't think there's been anything I've liked from 2011 onwards. Apart from the Pussy Time t-shirt.

Don't think I've seen that one?

The cane just seemed a fashion item for a millionaire.

In the military at a certain rank of power a cane, or pacemaker, is carried as a sign of dicipline. Lets people know from far off the scary man is coming.

So im going for a sense of power and wealth in Axl's case.