What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

Kingdom was pretty great! Anyone not having a problem with sub-titles should check it out (it's korean). Awaiting season 2. 

Titans was pretty awesome as well. Figure it's probably not available on US netflix though?

Just noticed The Umbrella Academy was up for streaming, I'll probably give that a shot too, heard good things about the comic. 

On 2/25/2019 at 12:10 AM, Black Sabbath said:

Abducted In Plain Sight

What in the fuck.

I didn't even pay that much attention to it, I had it on while doing chores but even so, it was one of the more bizarre documentaries I've ever seen...creepy as well.

Watched "Until The Light Takes Us" yesterday on Amazon Prime. It's a documentary about the Second Wave of Black Metal in Norway, which is an era of Metal that actually fascinates me. 

A few days ago, I finished "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo" on Netflix. It's a calming series, IMO

I think I'm goin' fuckin' mad, I think all the years and years of drugs have finally caught up with me, I'm waiting After Life with Ricky Gervais and I swear to God I keep seeing images of some random black geezer spliced into it like the fuckin' massive cocks in Fight Club.  For a moment I thought it was Khalid Muhammad, the crazy bald black nationalist guy.

20 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think I'm goin' fuckin' mad, I think all the years and years of drugs have finally caught up with me, I'm waiting After Life with Ricky Gervais and I swear to God I keep seeing images of some random black geezer spliced into it like the fuckin' massive cocks in Fight Club.  For a moment I thought it was Khalid Muhammad, the crazy bald black nationalist guy.

Having black men and big cocks on the mind doesnt mean you are going mad, necessarily. :lol:

1 minute ago, soon said:

Having black men and big cocks on the mind doesnt mean you are going mad, necessarily. :lol:

Its fucking there man, I swear to God :lol:  The black geezer I mean, not the cocks, the cocks aren’t anywhere except Fight Club.  

Can someone else watch this please and prove that I’m not a psychopath? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its fucking there man, I swear to God :lol:  The black geezer I mean, not the cocks, the cocks aren’t anywhere except Fight Club.  

Can someone else watch this please and prove that I’m not a psychopath? :lol:

Len, I dont know how to say this but... theres no cocks in Fight Club either :lol: 

Nah, thats weird though. Id be stirred too. If its on netflix I might check it out for ya. Until then just stick to the green stuff you mad hatter! :lol:

1 minute ago, soon said:

Len, I dont know how to say this but... theres no cocks in Fight Club either :lol: 

Nah, thats weird though. Id be stirred too. If its on netflix I might check it out for ya. Until then just stick to the green stuff you mad hatter! :lol:

I swear to fuckin' Jesus, watch the thing once, one episode, any episode, its starts happening pretty quick and its completely unexplained, I've even googled it and no sign!

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I swear to fuckin' Jesus, 

Thats true, it could be Jesus!

watch the thing once, one episode, any episode, its starts happening pretty quick and its completely unexplained, I've even googled it and no sign!

I watched the trailer and it looks hilarious! "Im not a pedo and if I were youd be safe you chubby ginger!" :lol:

And its so new that its possible you are the first to notice. The "Len And Jesus drinking game" it will come to be known as.

I will take on the noble task of reviewing it for the sake of your mental stability. Had it been a docuserries where an atheist explores concepts of the afterlife youd be on your own :lol:

In the meantime maybe a nice soup and slippers, lazy Sunday for you, poor deary :P

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I swear to fuckin' Jesus, watch the thing once, one episode, any episode, its starts happening pretty quick and its completely unexplained, I've even googled it and no sign!

Sunday morning afforded me the chance to watch some already.

Well, its a nice show with a fantastic soundtrack. Lovely Day which opens it out actually was someone who passed aways favourite song, so that put a lump in the throat. I love that he's sticking with the dying paper industry theme from the Office. It actually reminded me of Stephen Merchants Hello Ladies, with also features a struggling and lonely man, along with a cracking soundtrack. I'm glad you turned me onto this one.

Also the older widow at the grave yard has got to be Eric Idles relative?

What I didnt notice in the first 2 episodes was a black man flashing in between the normal scenes. Or Jesus or massive cocks for that matter. I plan to keep up with it so I'll let you know if he pops up.

Edited by soon

1 hour ago, soon said:

Sunday morning afforded me the chance to watch some already.

Well, its a nice show with a fantastic soundtrack. Lovely Day which opens it out actually was someone who passed aways favourite song, so that put a lump in the throat. I love that he's sticking with the dying paper industry theme from the Office. It actually reminded me of Stephen Merchants Hello Ladies, with also features a struggling and lonely man, along with a cracking soundtrack. I'm glad you turned me onto this one.

Also the older widow at the grave yard has got to be Eric Idles relative?

What I didnt notice in the first 2 episodes was a black man flashing in between the normal scenes. Or Jesus or massive cocks for that matter. I plan to keep up with it so I'll let you know if he pops up.

Theres something wrong with my Netflix, it was showing up on this documentary I was watching called Dirty John or something about some stalker fucker, its happening though I swear! :lol:  He’s wearing a mustard coloured suit!

Theres something wrong with my Netflix, it was showing up on this documentary I was watching called Dirty John or something about some stalker fucker, its happening though I swear! :lol:  He’s wearing a mustard coloured suit!

A bald black man, who appears like he could be a Black Nationalist and who is wearing a mustard suit is haunting your Netflix? :lol:

Okay, I'll be Dustin Hoffmans role in Stranger Than Fiction.... lets see... is it a vintage cut or a modern suit?

5 minutes ago, soon said:

A bald black man, who appears like he could be a Black Nationalist and who is wearing a mustard suit is haunting your Netflix? :lol:

Okay, I'll be Dustin Hoffmans role in Stranger Than Fiction.... lets see... is it a vintage cut or a modern suit?

Right I’m gonna record this and text it to McLeod and he’s gonna post it up here and prove it :lol:

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Right I’m gonna record this and text it to McLeod and he’s gonna post it up here and prove it :lol:

Im sure glad that Ive already noticed that you call dazey "McLeod" or Id have to ask about his suit :lol:

In Stanger Than Fiction the voice is real and Hoffman helps him find it, ya' know

The Order on Netflix. Its cheesy YA magic and werewolves stuff. Funny enough here and there. Like in a dramatic seen the head black magician casually mentions "We'll do an elemental transfer like we did with Keith Richards" (referencing Keiths alleged full body blood transfusion. :lol:

Triple Frontier 

Im not really a fan of action flicks, but for whatever reason its a habit that if I dont feel well for long enough I'll watch an action movie. So I dont really know the genre that well, but I dont think this one was very good. I was more entertained by those two nearly identical "White House Down" movies a couple years back. This despite the fact that the film gets deeper and explores the imaginary line between state sanctioned violence and non-state sanctioned violence, which is a subject that I am am interested in. Its like an action film on the screen but a 'think piece' in practice.

I picked this one as a Star Wars fan, wanting to check out what Oscar Isaac is like in other movies. The SW character Poe suits him really well. He pops off the screen in a way that I dont see happening here.

I dont know what the title Triple Frontier means? They fight on multiple fronts with different landscapes, so maybe that? Or a reference to the triple bottom line in business (People, planet, profit), going back to the meta of sanctioned violence, ethics thang?

On 10/03/2019 at 5:23 PM, soon said:

Im sure glad that Ive already noticed that you call dazey "McLeod" or Id have to ask about his suit :lol:

In Stanger Than Fiction the voice is real and Hoffman helps him find it, ya' know

Its fuckin’ happenin’ again!

• Haha 1