Kasanova King

What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What We Do In The Shadows. 

Hilarious. Especially for an old Vampire player like myself.

They just started a spin-off series on FX here in the US.    If you liked the movie, you will probably like the show.

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

They just started a spin-off series on FX here in the US.    If you liked the movie, you will probably like the show.

I am talking about the series. I haven't seen the movie.

I am new to this section. I suppose I am not doing it right :lol:

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I am talking about the series. I haven't seen the movie.

I am new to this section. I suppose I am not doing it right :lol:

lol

Well then watch the movie....it's as good as the series. :lol:

• Like 1

Soul, if you’re enjoying the series definitely track down the film.

• Like 2

Clone Wars was removed from Netflix and I wasn't finished it yet :facepalm:

The April 22 Comedy Bang Bang podcast has a Motley Crue The Dirt segment that is hilarious! If you know bang bang you've guessed that it is comedians playing the band and that none of the conversation is based in a shred of reality. But its really funny. If your a Crue fan excited about The Dirt, it might be up your alley. Its during the last third of the episode.

Watched the latest Anthony Jeselnik special. Not as good as his last one, but still great. 

The new season of Lucifer starts next week. I definitely will have to watch it. I read good things about this season in the TV guide and ET magazine.

Love this show, so glad Netflix has it now. I hope it continues for a few more seasons.

Watched the Zac Efron / Ted Bundy movie. It was way slower than I expected it to be. Not bad, just very slow moving. 

Without spoilers, is season 2 of American Gods any good?

Yet to binge watch it, but really liked the first season minus the cheesy finale.

Im watching Wine Country with the gf. The brand new ensemble comedy about middle aged women's weekend away. Dratch, Poehler, Rudolph, Grethyer, are all favourites of mine. And theres Fey turning in a great performance along with some other solid actresses. But fuck this movie. Its like The Big Chill for basic bishes :lol: 

There is a Guns reference when they are making their late-night play list. 'We need to start with Guns N Roses, Sweet Child right into some Jungle action... I dont think we should do anything that came out after Hey Yeah, its not that kind of night'

Watching Caprisma, a Turkish show on YT. 

I sure hope the guy that added subtitles will do it for every episode, fingers crossed.

and @soon I just watched that movie....it was so-so. I would rate it a C. Fey for sure was the most interesting character, wish her role in it was larger!

• GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Watching Caprisma, a Turkish show on YT. 

I sure hope the guy that added subtitles will do it for every episode, fingers crossed.

and @soon I just watched that movie....it was so-so. I would rate it a C. Fey for sure was the most interesting character, wish her role in it was larger!

Now, in hindsight, I like it better, haha. Solid C or maybe even C+. Glad you liked Feys character too. The movie wouldve been over the top if her role was larger! There were a few scenes were Poehler had really interesting facial expressions which I was kinda captivated by. Picking music was one, and while she was deciding to shag Devon was another. 

Spoiler

(I love that 2 of them shagged Devon :lol:)

Edited by soon

^ Ha! Yeah I thought that the part of those 2 w/Devin was hilarious! Best part! 😁

On 03. 05. 2019. at 9:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The new season of Lucifer starts next week. I definitely will have to watch it. I read good things about this season in the TV guide and ET magazine.

Love this show, so glad Netflix has it now. I hope it continues for a few more seasons.

And what a bingo was moving to NETFLIX - S4 is great... shorter, but much deeper about characters and msin theme....

The Perfection is highly enjoyable nutso horror. 

On 5/24/2019 at 5:14 PM, Angelica said:

The Perfection is highly enjoyable nutso horror. 

On my "to watch" list!