What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2020 at 3:53 PM, alfierose said:

Just binged my way through Tiger King (Netflix). I couldn't stop watching.

Holy shit! :o

Has anyone else watched it yet?

Yes me.

What a totally batshit crazy saga one minute I was laughing and the next totally creeped out .... and those songs he made :lol:

Btw - I 100% think Carol fed her ex husband to the tigers :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I literally just watched it lmfao wooooow. Wtf. So insane. Funny but sad. A bunch of pretty terrible people.

Carol is a psycho bitch I am 100% certain she killed her husband. I pictured you and Russ imagining me as like Joe with his ranting lol. :lol:

P.S. Baby tigers are so cute and chubby.

I think Doc Antle was the worst. He's running some kind of sex cult with the addition of wild animals. There's a whole separate show right there. It reminded me of the other Netflix documentary series Wild Wild Country.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Finally getting around to watching 'Community'. It's very funny I'm gonna binge it.

I've never seen that, Parks & Rec or It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. People get mad at me all the time for having never seen any of the 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, soon said:

The Last Dance, on Netflix

About the Chicago Bulls basketball team during Michael Jordans time with them. Really well made. I didnt know about all the drama towards the end.

Only watched the first episode so far but it looks like this is going to be an amazing doc.

Being an NBA fan and actually a Bulls fan im pretty knowledgeable of all the history and drama but the first episode still really pulled me in.

• Like 1

On 21/4/2020 at 6:15 PM, soon said:

The Last Dance, on Netflix

About the Chicago Bulls basketball team during Michael Jordans time with them. Really well made. I didnt know about all the drama towards the end.

What a doc!!! 

• Like 2

finally go to my friend's house to see the last 4 shows of the second season of "Tell me a story" which was on CBS access. The first season was awesome and this season was too.

It's adult versions of kids's fairy tales. Anyway, not sure if there'll be a third season since everything is shut down for now.

Creepshow is coming to AMC on Monday. This new series was on Shudder but is now on AMC. I think AMC will have the second season too. Can't wait for this series. The two Creepshow movies were so awesome.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, SoulMonster said:

Bosch is great. 

About to start season 3 of Fauda :)

Love the Bosch character. Read every Bosch book that Michael Connelly has written. I heard the show was good too. Wish they would sell it on blue ray or dvd. Don't have amazon prime.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Love the Bosch character. Read every Bosch book that Michael Connelly has written. I heard the show was good too. Wish they would sell it on blue ray or dvd. Don't have amazon prime.

I haven't read the books, but I really like the TV series. The character is great, yes. What I like about the TV series is that is feels kind of realistic. The plots swirls and move in unexpected ways, and it isn't all gloomy realism. There are good thing, too. Characters you can cheer on that stays that way throughout the series. Relationship that don't get broken and ruined. And the theme music is fantastic :)

A friend of mine's brother gave me one of Michael Connelly's books awhile back. I loved it. The Bosch character is wonderful. He's basically a good man, but he has his problems like we all do. He will and does bend the rules sometimes.  I also love the character's half brother, Mickey Haller, he's the Lincoln Lawyer.

Does the show include Mickey the lawyer sometimes and Bosch's daughter too.? He had a wife, but well, shit happens.

Anyway, Michael Connelly's used to be a police reporter, so he knows how to write crime novels very well. I had the pleasure of meeting him in a Borders' bookstore when we actually had book stores. Anyway, he was very nice and talked about how he got started writing. There are many Bosch books out there now, so if you started you can read them for a long time to come.

Oh yeah, Bosch is a huge jazz fan and even in the books he always mentions playing his music. Michael connelly even made a cd with some of Harry's favorite jazz musicians on it.