What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

52 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Finished with season 5. That definitely was a trip. Loved the time jumps and how deflated, disillusiond, defeated and, well, lost (that title works so well), Ben was in the latter half. Not sure I really understood everything, but didn't feel let down. Still amazed at the actors passing through and so many of them ending up on shows together. Even Lionel made an appearance. ;)

So you've got one more season to go then? I was really disappointed when the island exploded with all of them on it in the last episode, but... nah, I'm just messing with you! Have fun with the last season.

• Haha 1

On 12.7.2020 at 8:16 PM, EvanG said:

So you've got one more season to go then? I was really disappointed when the island exploded with all of them on it in the last episode, but... nah, I'm just messing with you! Have fun with the last season.

Alright. So that was season 6. While I still liked it, I liked season 5 more. While explantionwise it was good enough for me, I'm not entirely sure if I understand the last minutes. Gotta do some reading. But overall it was a great ride.

On to season 3 of Code Black now, before it gets yanked from Amazon.

9 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

lright. So that was season 6. While I still liked it, I liked season 5 more. While explantionwise it was good enough for me, I'm not entirely sure if I understand the last minutes. Gotta do some reading. But overall it was a great ride.

On to season 3 of Code Black now, before it gets yanked from Amazon.

I remember there being mixed reactions to the end scene. I was confused too and had to go online to read up on it. 

One of the best endings to a series is the one in Six Feet Under, it was done incredibly well in my opinion.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EvanG said:

I remember there being mixed reactions to the end scene. I was confused too and had to go online to read up on it. 

One of the best endings to a series is the one in Six Feet Under, it was done incredibly well in my opinion.

I guess an ending of show like Lost can only lose. Can't please them all.

As for Six Feet Under. Yep. That one was perfect. I need to set some time aside to watch the whole show again. Haven't seen it since the original run. Bought the DVDs, but haven't watched it since. May have to get the Blu Rays now. ;)

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

The Order, season 2.

Id already being enjoying the season as an improvement over the first. Mostly because they just went full camp/comic book and ditched the attempts at real relationships and storylines. But wow, that left me especially unprepared for all the news players in the story! Theres in fact lots of creative tie ins to real world.

Ill use spoiler because if you like werewolves, magic and secret societies and can tolerate YA, you should check this out! Like, its solid for its campy niche. iZombie fans for instance.

The new players are too cool, 

Spoiler

Amish black magicians who have a very Trek vibe imho, eccentric demons, and my absolute favourite - Communist Vanguard Black Magicians!! lol I love it!

On 7/7/2020 at 9:27 AM, -W.A.R- said:

Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. Ive watched allot of these type of shows including the original Unsolved Mysteries and ive seen some creepy people be interviewed, but holy hell is the husband in episode 2 the creepiest. (Its a case of a woman who disappeared from her salon in a 13 minute window, her remains were found 2 years later) He really puts off serial killer vibes and screams guilty. He clearly thought/thinks he owns her.

It's really well made/produced.  I hope that they have follow ups to the cases in upcoming seasons or (better yet) add episodes mid-season if new developments come out in any of the cases.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:24 PM, PatrickS77 said:

I guess it is, when you have to remember over weeks and months and years what has happened. Not so much, when you watch it all in a couple of weeks.

This.

Finished The Order season 2. 10/10

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Its so f'n good! Im gonna watch it all again right away. Opening scene for season two was way better than season ones best moments. And then it jus kept getting better and better. This has to get a third season!!! 

Spoiler

Especially now that my least favourite character has been killed off! 

3 hours ago, soon said:

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Um hell yes I do! Just finished the last episode of the Witcher and had that very reaction..worst feeling ever lol!! 

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Finally saw Extraction on Netflix...freakin loved it!

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

Always looking for a new comedy...will have to look that up!

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I just watched this week on Netflix, Epstein documentary and a movie, Birdbox.

I recommend both.

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

Dang @soon. Thank-you for the sweet compliment...you made my day!!! :heart: omg, and yes Tom...everything that comes out of that boys mouth has me in stitches!

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

Yeah, Birdbox was very interesting....I liked it a lot. Quite unique! Have always liked most movies that Sandra stars in. 

• GNFNR 1