Ace Nova

What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Finished The Order season 2. 10/10

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Its so f'n good! Im gonna watch it all again right away. Opening scene for season two was way better than season ones best moments. And then it jus kept getting better and better. This has to get a third season!!! 

Spoiler

Especially now that my least favourite character has been killed off! 

3 hours ago, soon said:

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Um hell yes I do! Just finished the last episode of the Witcher and had that very reaction..worst feeling ever lol!! 

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Finally saw Extraction on Netflix...freakin loved it!

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

Always looking for a new comedy...will have to look that up!

On 7/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Always looking for a new comedy...will have to look that up!

The very last season is not that great, and thats where im at now. But up till then its pretty solid i think.

• Like 1

Money Heist, season 4

This season, along with the entire series is incredible! But episode 7 is fucking exhilarating on a level all its own :headbang: 

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I just watched this week on Netflix, Epstein documentary and a movie, Birdbox.

I recommend both.

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

Dang @soon. Thank-you for the sweet compliment...you made my day!!! :heart: omg, and yes Tom...everything that comes out of that boys mouth has me in stitches!

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

Yeah, Birdbox was very interesting....I liked it a lot. Quite unique! Have always liked most movies that Sandra stars in. 

• GNFNR 1

Jack Ryan.

I watched Shadow Recruit, the Krasinski Series and now The Sum Of All Fears.

I hope the books arent as repetitive as all these screen renderings. He's 'just an analyst' who is wet behind the ears and says silly things to powerful people. Then he springs to life as an action hero and saves Murica. Wash rinse repeat.

But they are kinda fun.