SEARCHING: 2010 Mickey/Clean high Axl Voice

is there any bootleg on youtube, or wherever it is, showing Axl singing mickey/clean high voice on 2010?

if so, can someone post it here?

or you can also say your concert experience on 2010, if anyone have heard him singing without rasp on high notes.

I'm not a hater OR supporter of his current voice, i'm just curious if he has done any vocals on 2010 concerts like current.

EDIT: made my post easier to understand.

Edited by aArief178

During 2010 with some few exceptions Axl's voice was very consistent and 'raspy'... It was a lot less consistent back in '06.

During the '11-'13 period Axl's voice was once again quite consistent but on the clean side (aka mickey mouse voice), also with a few rare exceptions like the '12 Philly show.

this?

ah yes, sweet child.. he only do it with rasp on 2010 several times. Thank you, and is there anything else apart from sweetchild?

I feel like ever since 2001 with a few exceptions he just goes through the motions on SCOM, like he doesn't even want to do it.

Look at RIR 2001. All the songs were filled with energy, except for SCOM. He just stands there looking bored. Boston 2002 he had great energy, but just about every other performance since then he just goes through the motions. He probably doesn't want to play it, but feels like he has to for the fans.

this?

ah yes, sweet child.. he only do it with rasp on 2010 several times. Thank you, and is there anything else apart from sweetchild?

I feel like ever since 2001 with a few exceptions he just goes through the motions on SCOM, like he doesn't even want to do it.

Look at RIR 2001. All the songs were filled with energy, except for SCOM. He just stands there looking bored. Boston 2002 he had great energy, but just about every other performance since then he just goes through the motions. He probably doesn't want to play it, but feels like he has to for the fans.

Yeah, I agree with you. Maybe it brings back memories of some bad moments in the past.

He switches between clean for the verses and rasp for the chorus here, but it seems like a conscious choice and I think it sounds pretty damn good:

Not as good as some other 2010 performances but I'd be more than happy if he sounded like this these days.

The clean voice veers into Mickey a bit here, but again it seems to be a conscious choice, as he pulls back the rasp for the chorus, though struggles a bit. He doesn't hold the notes as long in either song as he did at a top-class gig like London 2010. Just an off night, I suppose, still better than most '11-'13 shows.

Just an off night, I suppose, still better than most '11-'13 shows.

That's the thing... an off night in 2010 was still miles better than his best nights now. I didn't think the Reading soundboard was all that good in comparison to other gigs around that time like London but if he came out like that now people would lose their minds.

• Like 1