Fans who want reunion and fans who don't

I don't even care anymore. I just want Axl to perform like he gives a shit and actually release music.

If there was a reunion in the morning Axl would be a major embarrassment to the whole thing. His performance level is not up to the standard of the rest of the classic line-up. Hell even Adler didn't miss a beat at the HOF.

Last time we saw Axl he was overweight, out of breath and stumbling around like a stroke victim.

• Like 2

I dont want a reunion but i dont want the new band continue either. i just want a good thing to die peacefully before it gets any worse

I understand your point. But I don´t want it to die, at least not this way. One last show with the original band and Axl and Slash in good terms.

• Like 1

What if Axl performed like in 2010 would it then be good reunion?

No, but it increases the chances of enjoying it.

I'm actually in the group of people that don't lose any sleep over a reunion but if it happened and Axl sounded like he did in 2010 and was not embarrassing himself, then I'd go.

I just want my favorite rock singer of all time to release new music more often than once every 20 years. I don't really care who is in the band. DJ or Slash. Bumblefoot or Izzy. Frank or Steven. Who cares. I just wish Axl would share his music with his millions of fans.

• Like 4

I just want my favorite rock singer of all time to release new music more often than once every 20 years. I don't really care who is in the band. DJ or Slash. Bumblefoot or Izzy. Frank or Steven. Who cares. I just wish Axl would share his music with his millions of fans.

+1

I would be more inclined to a handshake between Slash and Axl. Let bygones be bygones and celebrate what both of you did together. That way we could have Slash joining Axl's band a for a song or two and Axl joining Slash's band for a song or two. Everybody wins.

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 2

I would be more inclined to a handshaking between Slash and Axl. Let bygones be bygones and celebrate what both of you did together. That way we could have Slash joining Axl's band a for a song or two and Axl joining Slash's band for a song or two. Everybody wins.

In my ideal situation, every GNR gig would be an extravaganza, with the AFD band opening with Jungle, the UYI band playing November Rain, etc., Finck and Bucket playing TWAT, TIL, Better, and Prostitute, and Bumble getting to play Shackler's, Catcher and Atlas Shrugged.

DJ isn't there.

Well, the new band sucks. The musicians cover the hits note by note, I can have that in a bar near my house. Axl's voice is bad. It's the only thing that makes me not want a reunion. All the other guys are on top level, hell, even Adler! But Axl's singing is bad and I don't want to see a reunion if he's to sing like crap. If he could get his voice back, well, like I said befeore, what fan wouldn't like to see the 5 guys together having fun and playing again? Specially Axl and Slash, without one of them, there's no real Guns n' Roses.

• Like 1

I would be more inclined to a handshake between Slash and Axl. Let bygones be bygones and celebrate what both of you did together. That way we could have Slash joining Axl's band a for a song or two and Axl joining Slash's band for a song or two. Everybody wins.

In my ideal situation, every GNR gig would be an extravaganza, with the AFD band opening with Jungle, the UYI band playing November Rain, etc., Finck and Bucket playing TWAT, TIL, Better, and Prostitute, and Bumble getting to play Shackler's, Catcher and Atlas Shrugged.

DJ isn't there.

No matter what scenario you imagine, DJ shouldn't be there.

Alright, maybe in the audience.

Just curious to see why you think reunion would be cool and why here some fans oppose it?

GN'R are still going as a current band. It would be quite idiotic and awkward for all the current members if that happened :)

Who would even miss the current members if reunion happened? I wouldn't :P

Axls voice sounds awful and that's the only thing that matters to me. If he still sounded like his 90s self or 06 I would be all over the new band and have high hopes and be bitching about a reunion but he sounds like he does. It's over till he finds his voice back which probably is never.

The only reunion I care about is Steven Adler getting back behind that kit to play the AFD songs (and well, the UYI songs for that matter too). It's already happened with Izzy n' Duff, and they've each said just as bad things as Adler has (in their own ways), so why not Popcorn?