Do you think Axl's management had to haggle and negotiate with him to get the 3 new songs into the setlist?

I just reread it looks like it was 2 to 3 new songs to the setlist

its pinned @ the top BREAKING NEWS GNR PLANS FOR 2014

man something is wrong with my computer I can't use the quote function or cut and paste in this reply.

Edited by PITBOSS

Agree with the majority here, if we do get '2 to 3' new songs added to the set it'll probably be 2 or 3 selected from the following - Going Down, Oh My God, Yesterdays, Perfect Crime or Pretty Tied Up.
Just shows the thinkin' of Team Brazil etc 'Hey, if we get the band to play 2 or 3 new songs on these dates the forums will settle down and stop complaining...' like they are doing us a favour...... no, we want recorded material, some of the recorded material that's been around for near 15 years now... not DJ and Bumble putting 'their own spin' over Perfect Crime etc....

I'd like to see what negotiating tactics Beta uses against Axl - we know one of them is to threaten to walk out on him. What are the others? No enchiladas from Mommy until the General gets played :lol:

Beta was clearly referring to quitting her job working for GNR, not leaving Axl's life altogether.

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

I'd like to see what negotiating tactics Beta uses against Axl - we know one of them is to threaten to walk out on him. What are the others? No enchiladas from Mommy until the General gets played :lol:

Beta was clearly referring to quitting her job working for GNR, not leaving Axl's life altogether.

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Yes. It's the only logical conclusion, there is nothing that implies otherwise.