Do you, or have you ever known someone who you dislike in a way you think would relate to Axl's dislike towards Slash?

I've been known to have low tolerance for bullshit and honestly, I channel hatred into people every now and then for venting reasons, but it's never to the point where I spend every waking moment of my life thinking about how much I hate their existence.

You got a right to hate people, but it's a waste of your time to devote yourself to it. If you got a problem with someone, grow the fuck up and deal with it like a man.

yes. definitely doesn't affect my present life as much as Slash does to Axls, but definitely was very close, i was an idiot and didn't grow up but she did she stopped hanging out with me after i did a shit load for her. Now i cant help but hate her. wrongfully so but its just a natural feeling aha

Someone who I honestly think the world would be better off if they died?

Yes.

Yeah. To be perfectly honest, I know two people that if they died the world would be a better place. If I could push a button that would kill them I wouldn't do it, but if they died tomorrow I wouldn't give a fuck.

I also hate one of my ex gf. These 3 people are the only people I hate, but I rarely think about them these days.

Anger and hate take too much energy and I'm lazy.

Yes. Practically my husband's whole fuckin family!

I could write a book as to how many ways they screwed my husband and my kids and granddaughter.

I totally understand why Axl can't forgive or forget what happened between him and Slash.

Some things are unforgivable and to forget them impossible.

Yes. Practically my husband's whole fuckin family!

I could write a book as to how many ways they screwed my husband and my kids and granddaughter.

I totally understand why Axl can't forgive or forget what happened between him and Slash.

Some things are unforgivable and to forget them impossible.

Just curious. How does your situation really compare to Axl and Slash? What did Slash do to Axl that "fucked him over?"