what band memeber (not axl) would you like to see on or back on MyGNR as a poster?

No band member will ever come back here.

You seem very high on everything GnR does. Maybe you should follow their example. Axl will be so proud!

I am an actual fan of the band. What is your excuse for being here day after day after day?

I dislike the current state of Guns n' Roses but I love a lot of the music they've created. So I offer my opinions on what they've done before and what they do now. You're very high on the current band yet you criticize the original GnR and Slash in particular every chance you get.

So... That means you're allowed to offer your opinions yet I'm not allowed to offer mine?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Edited by username

No band member will ever come back here.

You seem very high on everything GnR does. Maybe you should follow their example. Axl will be so proud!

I am an actual fan of the band. What is your excuse for being here day after day after day?

I dislike the current state of Guns n' Roses but I love a lot of the music they've created. So I offer my opinions on what they've done before and what they do now. You're very high on the current band yet you criticize the original GnR and Slash in particular every chance you get.

So... That means you're allowed to offer your opinions yet I'm not allowed to offer mind?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Damn, what a great post.

Volcano, fans of the old band are not very positive about Axl. Please get over it, stop saying "fans" and go clean the cum in your pants.

Well, for their sake, none. None of them deserve what they would hear. Maybe except for Axl, he would deserve it. But it would suck for us in the end so, no. If there were any chance a band member would be treated with respecf, then Robin, BBF, Tommy, Brain, Paul and Josh would be awesome.