Make 10-track max compact versions of the UYI albums

As suggested in this thread: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201027-worst-gnr-original-song-apart-from-my-world/?p=3664082

Here's the deal. It's 1991 and you're Guns n' Roses' producer for their upcoming album(s). Axl just handed you UYI 1 and 2. They're 2 very long albums covering a total of 30 tracks and you feel they're sort of all over the place in terms of having a good album flow. Axl, by some divine miracle, sees your point and allows you (his trusted and competent producer) to re-arrange his songs into shorter more coherent albums.

So, you have to divide them into more traditional albums. Shorter and more compact. The albums can be 10 tracks at most with a maximum of 60 minutes per album. You can choose whether you make 1, 2 or 3 albums so you may discard some tracks completely. Axl, by another divine miracle, won't be mad at you for doing so. You have to think about what would "work" as an album. What songs would blend together well as a whole and have a nice album flow.

In fact Axl has SO much faith in you that he hands you a couple of demo tracks as well. They are:

- Crash Diet

- Bringi It All Back Home

- Sentimental Movie

- Just Another Sunday

- Shadow Of Your Love

- Too Much, Too Soon

- Ain't Going Down

You can put these in with the UYI tracks if you want to. As long as the albums you come up (1, 2 or 3) meet the following standards:

- Contain a maximum of 10 songs

- Have a total playtime of 60 minutes or less

- Work / gel / flow as albums

Now get to work!

Edited by username

You Could Be Mine

Crash Diet (would sub Arkeen's guitars for Slash)

Don't Cry (Alt. Lyrics)

14 Years

November Rain

Civil War

Estranged

Locomotive (though I'd cut 2 minutes from the middle of the song)

My World

Edited by Amir

1. You Could Be Mine

2. Dust N Bones

3. Bad Obsession

4. Live N Let Die

5. November Rain

6. Pretty Tied Up

7. 14 Years

8. Civil War

9. Heavens Door

10. Estranged

Has anyone ever taken the UYIs and taken all of the pianos, bongos and other clutter and fluff out and left them as the raw songs that Slash said sounded so good?

Is that kind of shit out there?

The demos were on YouTube for a while.