Your reaction if the same setlist on 2014 tour?

I won't be at the vegas shows, or any 2014 shows for that matter, but unfortunately there is only a small percentage of die-hards that'll be interested in new material, the rest of the folk there go for the nostalgia and to hear WTTJ, SCOM & November Rain, so that's probably what they'll get. These gigs don't appear to be build ups to a new album so I'd expect the same set as the last few years, and as for the 2-3 new songs added to the set I'd wager if it's not actual new un-heard material then it'll probably be Silkworms, Oh My God and Going Down OR 3 Illusions tracks (Yesterdays, Perfect Crime, 14 Years, Pretty Tied Up etc).

Edited by robin2002

I'd be pissed, it would justify all our comments saying they were now just a nostalgia band. I don't want them to drop Sweet child, Jungle, paradise, November rain or any of the big numbers and I still want to hear CD songs and more UYI I & II songs. I just want a new order and 3 to 4 new songs to shake things up. I also don't want to see every new show starting and finishing with the same songs - it's not entertainment when you can predict the set-list before you even get to the venue.

I'm a massive fan and have never trolled on this or any other guns forum, but I would consider not going without any changes to the set list.

Yes...it's still an a amazing show and great for the casual fan. But for me, I would love something fresh, and a couple of new songs would guarantee my attendance. Here's hoping...