Give it another chance, guys.

I personally prefered the leaked versions prior to the album release - However, Shacklers Revenge, This I Love and Prostitute still get regularly listened to as I/we don't have any other versions versions (there is very little difference between the leaks of Prostitute & Shacklers to the album versions). When I do decide to listen to the album through I get annoyed and just think 'this could of been a masterpiece'... sadly though it isn't (IMHO).

I find it difficult to listen to anything else. CD is like the Pulp Fiction of rock.

More like the Death Proof of rock!

I actually, slightly prompted by this post, stuck it on last night. Jesus, there is a lot of ballads on there, isn't there? Every second song is a ballad. Better and TWAT are still head and shoulders, the best songs on the thing.

Oh, actually I'm sure many people who bash the album have tried to like it several times.

It's just not that good.

I like CD, The Blues and Maddy from RIR3. Great versions, more stripped down, love em, honestly.

Better, TWAT and Catcher have demo versions which are better than the album versions.

If the World, Schacklers, Sorry, Scraped, This I love and Prostitute are subpar material. They suck live, they suck on studio. It's hard to believe Axl wrote them, specially the lyrics. But believe me, I tried to like them, a lot. I didn't wait so many years to give up on CD after 10 listens.

You are either straight up trolling or just have horrible taste (which is fine if that's what makes you happy). Which is it?
I have great taste in music and feel pretty much the same. Your adhominem makes you a cunt. STFU and go clean your room.
Please, relax with the insults. It is my opinion that you have horrible taste. Accept it.

Are you joking or have you decided to become a shitposter, Coma?

Coming from you I'm not sure how to take that :lol:

TIL is probably the most "liked" CD song outside of the forums (basing this off of what I see on YouTube) so to say that it is "subpar" didn't seem right. If he has said that those songs aren't his cup of tea then I can respect that.

Edited by Coma16

I tried to listen CD yesterday but it just doesn't give any inspiration or goosepumps for me..There is too much happening at the same time and Axl's voice is lost behind all the "noise"..Lyrics are ok but sound like some whining pussy would sing..It's like big pizza..It's good but too much of it causes you stomache ache <_<

Edited by gunnari