MYGNR united to help rock4eva beat cancer!

Redhead74

I wish you all the best, rock4eva, you and your husband! From what I've read about you here, you seem like an incredibly strong woman. Although I know life often forces you to be strong, and you have no other option than to be strong. (At least, that's how I see it.) I do hope the therapy goes well and you don't feel too ill.

I'm not really good at jokes, but if I come across one, I'll be sure to post it here ;)

Big hug!

• Like 2

I just found out my aunt has stage Five and she is scared.... I can't imagine what it must feel i like

Get better <3

My well wishes go out to both of you. It is dreadfully scary. Stage 5..... :(

BUT, I personally know several people who have beat this disease, attitude plays a big part. It's also about finding peace of mind and tranquility. Meditation can help and depending on the area of the body which is affected, there are also independent treatments, such as medicinal cannibis. I just read something about it this morning. Will find the link......

I just found out my aunt has stage Five and she is scared.... I can't imagine what it must feel i like

Get better <3

My well wishes go out to both of you. It is dreadfully scary. Stage 5..... :(

BUT, I personally know several people who have beat this disease, attitude plays a big part. It's also about finding peace of mind and tranquility. Meditation can help and depending on the area of the body which is affected, there are also independent treatments, such as medicinal cannibis. I just read something about it this morning. Will find the link......

Thanks so much Redhead... i think it's more fear than anything, she has accepted death

I want to hug her so bad but she's in another country lol

I lost my Mum a month ago to this horrid disease, it's terrifying how life changing it is. Hugs and wishes for rock4eva, she deserves some good luck xxx

I'm sorry for your loss, Alfierose. I remember reading your mum was very ill around Christmas, hope she didn't suffer too much :-(

Best wishes to rock4eva. I can't say I've had to deal with anything remotely close so she must be brave to battle and live through the past events and what she's going through now. I certainly wish the best.

Aww thanks Redhead74 for your kind words. I was very lucky to have a close family unit & stable upbringing & that likely gives me the strength to deal with the curve balls that have been thrown my way in the last 15yrs.

Alfierose - I am so very sorry for the loss of your Mum, you mentioned how ill she was at Christmas and I'm sad to hear of her passing. Sending you big hugs & warm thoughts, I hope you have a strong family & friends supporting you at this time.

Orsys - I also wish you well & hope things are looking brighter for you, I think of you often.

Gia - that is awful news to hear about your Aunt, I hope she is being well looked after & send lots of warm thoughts your way too.

For everyone else with challenges in life I wish you well, have a goal in mind & head straight for it.

I wish rock4eva and Orsys nothing but positive vibes and energy. I have faith in you recovering. And that is something you must have faith in yourself. The mind can be extremely powerful.

• Like 1

I lost my Mum a month ago to this horrid disease, it's terrifying how life changing it is. Hugs and wishes for rock4eva, she deserves some good luck xxx

I'm sorry for your loss, Alfierose. I remember reading your mum was very ill around Christmas, hope she didn't suffer too much :-(

I didn't know this :( I'm sorry Alfie

I'm here if you want to talk

Aww thanks Redhead74 for your kind words. I was very lucky to have a close family unit & stable upbringing & that likely gives me the strength to deal with the curve balls that have been thrown my way in the last 15yrs.

Alfierose - I am so very sorry for the loss of your Mum, you mentioned how ill she was at Christmas and I'm sad to hear of her passing. Sending you big hugs & warm thoughts, I hope you have a strong family & friends supporting you at this time.

Orsys - I also wish you well & hope things are looking brighter for you, I think of you often.

Gia - that is awful news to hear about your Aunt, I hope she is being well looked after & send lots of warm thoughts your way too.

For everyone else with challenges in life I wish you well, have a goal in mind & head straight for it.

Thanks for your kind words. It's been difficult but I won't go into detail because this is a thread of hope and support and those are the best two things to have in any battle. Hugs to anyone whose life has been affected by cancer. x