MYGNR united to help rock4eva beat cancer!

Redhead74

BIG, BIG love going out to Orsys too. She is facing her own battle as well as and I'm glad to see well wishes for her.

We love you Orsys! I know that you'll face this with the usual class, style and humour that you approach everything here. You're a really valued member of this forum and I'm pretty sure I can say on behalf of everyone here, we are right behind you! :hug::kiss:

Orsys and Rock, hit me up if you want to sell some of your 'scrips.

Okay, so I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

All the best to R4Eva and Orsys.

Sunny, you're a shitbag! :lol:

Of course the first thing I do in the morning is go into the bathroom, pick up a brush and WOW - there's a bald woman standing in front of me. :Pbald-is-beautiful.gif

• Like 2

Hey Rock4eva, would you be opposed if we set up some kind of donation page for you?

Either way, I wish you the best of luck. My mom beat breast cancer over 15 years ago, and she's still strong, healthy and happy. It's but a bump in the road.

That's very kind of you but no need to go that far, I have great supports around me but maybe ask some of the others if they would benefit. Private health insurance now covers me so as far as chemo, radiotherapy & another operation this year it should be all covered.

Thanks for the thought though. Really glad to hear you Mum is going strong 15yrs later, may it continue that way.

• Like 1

Speaking as someone who has lost two family members to cancer, as well as having my grandfather recently diagnosed with it, I sincerely offer as many prayers and healing thoughts and vibes that it will take for you to beat this rock4eva. Stay strong and you WILL beat this. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Speaking as someone who has lost two family members to cancer, as well as having my grandfather recently diagnosed with it, I sincerely offer as many prayers and healing thoughts and vibes that it will take for you to beat this rock4eva. Stay strong and you WILL beat this. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Bloody hell TRM I am really sorry for your losses, and for your Grandfather's diagnosis. I lost my Dad to cancer less than a year before my first son, they thought he had a kidney stone but when no stone was passed they investigated further & discovered cancer & he likely had it 18 months without knowing it. He only lived 5 months from finding it.

So a warning to all women having regular mammagrams please make sure you also get an ultrasound done as well. The mammagram came up clear & if the Drs had just gone by that it would have been another year before the next one - the ultrasound is what picked it up. Maybe it's sonogram in the States?

Men - don't put off your checkups either for those in the older age group, a bit of discomfort is well worth it in the long run.

• Like 1

Rock4eva, you are without a doubt the strongest woman I have ever had the pleasure of "meeting."

I know without a doubt you can overcome this, after everything else you have overcome, this will be nothing but a challenge you will look back at and be glad you faced and defeated!

Just keep your head high and your attitude strong. Know you can do this and the rest will work out!

Keep rockin' and I really hope we get to meet in person one day :)

• Like 2

Rock4eva, you are without a doubt the strongest woman I have ever had the pleasure of "meeting."

I know without a doubt you can overcome this, after everything else you have overcome, this will be nothing but a challenge you will look back at and be glad you faced and defeated!

Just keep your head high and your attitude strong. Know you can do this and the rest will work out!

Keep rockin' and I really hope we get to meet in person one day :)

:thumbsup: I hope so too!

Orsys and Rock, hit me up if you want to sell some of your 'scrips.

Okay, so I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

All the best to R4Eva and Orsys.

Sunny, you're a shitbag! :lol:

Of course the first thing I do in the morning is go into the bathroom, pick up a brush and WOW - there's a bald woman standing in front of me. :Pbald-is-beautiful.gif

Your sense of humour in the face of fear is extraordinary! I love you so much more for it! May we all learn from you. :)

Positive thinking truly is key. I had over 3 years of chemo, the Doctors told my parents they didn't think I would live through the night at one point, but I'm 18 months off treatment and very healthy now.

I wish you the same good fortune I have experienced in overcoming cancer.

• Like 2

Positive thinking truly is key. I had over 3 years of chemo, the Doctors told my parents they didn't think I would live through the night at one point, but I'm 18 months off treatment and very healthy now.

3 years of chemo?? Who am I to complain then, it's ironic that they make you sick to make you better. I know how your parents felt when told you wouldn't live through the night, been there with my first son & it's the most sickening feeling you can experience. So glad you pulled through & even more thrilled to see you have been treatment free for 18 months.

Was this as a child? I wish you all the best with your health and that there are no more nasties for you, you've had your share for sure.

3 years of chemo?? Who am I to complain then, it's ironic that they make you sick to make you better. I know how your parents felt when told you wouldn't live through the night, been there with my first son & it's the most sickening feeling you can experience. So glad you pulled through & even more thrilled to see you have been treatment free for 18 months.

Was this as a child? I wish you all the best with your health and that there are no more nasties for you, you've had your share for sure.

Thanks, I had treatment from 19 til I was nearly 23. I expect that of the time I was awake, I was in hospital for over 50% of it!