Rank the albums from best to worst

Chinese Democracy.......................doesnt count because its just an Axl record Not even a real album but a compilition of patched together parts from contributing players. Packaged up to to fool the gullible into buying it as the real deal. Smart people know the difference. I bought it... played it and then made it a beer coaster. Should have downloaded it.

to rank CD as a true GNR record then you would have to include

Contraband

libertad

loaded

Snakepit

and Izzys solo material ....just saying.BECAUSE A BAND BY ANYOTHER NAME IS STILL A ROSE!

AFD

UYI

LIES

TSI

and for those of us that have it **&^ live like a sicide

Fucking A this trolling thing is funny....gotta love Wfuckina and Volcano..i mean why should they have all the idiotic misguided fun?

UYI II (Has two of my favourite GNR songs, Estranged and Yesterdays, and I prefer the Alt version of Don't Cry).

UYI I (Without Coma and November Rain, this album would have been lower on the list).

AFD (A classic, but I was always more into their more expansive sound heard in the Illusion albums. Plus, I've always hated the song I Think About You).

Lies (Axl at his vocal best. Never heard a better studio performance by the man than on his renditions for the acoustic version of You're Crazy and One in a Million).

CD (Better is good, TWAT is great, but the rest just doesn't work for me. Madagascar and IRS had potential, but the leaks years prior kind of ruined them for me. Weak starting track - though the final cut is much better than the previous leaks. Good to great, but Inconsistent vocal performance by Axl in my opinion)

Live Era (fun, but not a huge fan of live albums. Would have been nice to include more of the covers they use to include in their shows - Only Women Bleed, Dust in the Wind, Godfather Solo, Wild Horses, etc.)

TSI (though I do love a couple of songs, really seemed like an afterthought and can't be considered as important or great as the other albums).

Greatest Hits (it is what it is, but come on, GNR has enough hits and a big enough back catalogue. Including four covers wasn't necessary. Yes I know this contradicts my point about Live Era, but Live Era should have been longer anyway).