2nd longest gap between legs of Chi Dem Tour since 2009'

Time to recover Axl's voice?

We can only hope. The boots I have from 2012 are godawful.

Yet, for some reason, people are clamoring for this DVD recorded in November 2012. They will have had to studio magic the shit out of that audio track.

Nothing short of a live era overhaul would fix that performance

Well I do hope he shows up in Vegas 2001 shape, ripped and ready to go. That would mean -30 pounds. But I think that he does it the Elvis way, between tours he adds another 30 pounds just to try and loose it in the last two weeks before the new tour starts, manages to do it but shows up in really tired and worn condition. But I do hope I am wrong, he has really made a couple of "comebacks" in great psycihal form so we know he is able to do it.

I know it's been said a million times but I just wonder why he completely disappears from public sight for such long periods. You would think in a year he'd be photographed somewhere once. I know he mentioned before he doesn't go to high profile places but you would think that a pap would be waiting near his house or follow him when he leaves? Or is Axl not considered a big celeb anymore that paps wait for? I just mentioned it coz it said on E news that paps wait outside Britney Spears or Bieber's house. He takes being a recluse to a another level. It's part of why there's so many misconceptions about him coz he never is out there regularly but then again he prob doesn't care.

I know it's been said a million times but I just wonder why he completely disappears from public sight for such long periods. You would think in a year he'd be photographed somewhere once. I know he mentioned before he doesn't go to high profile places but you would think that a pap would be waiting near his house or follow him when he leaves? Or is Axl not considered a big celeb anymore that paps wait for? I just mentioned it coz it said on E news that paps wait outside Britney Spears or Bieber's house. He takes being a recluse to a another level. It's part of why there's so many misconceptions about him coz he never is out there regularly but then again he prob doesn't care.

Paps do not wait outside Axl house in Malibu. I'm not even sure they do for Britney now that she seems to be stable. Beibs on the other hand is a train wreck and he's probably followed everywhere.