Red Hot Chili Peppers' Unplugged at Super Bowl: Axl Rose Weighs In

Billboard stole it it appears. THAT^^^ is the original source

Still seeing no source confirming that Axl wrote that....

Well jarmo posted it on htgth and he is friends with Axl so.....

Friends is a stretch... unless it was sarcasm.

And this whole thing is so incredibly light-hearted I'm surprised people on here have their panties in a twist. Kinda funny, he's poking fun at the superbowl and modern life, It is actually quite funny but probably funnier if he (or whoever was making the joke) was joking with you face to face.

Edited by Tom2112

This was just a joke, nothing more. The overreactions here are more amusing than Axl's statement :)

Ali

Almost as amusing as your attempt at damage control.There is no damage to control. It was an attempt to be humorous, nothing more.

Whether or not each person finds it humorous is up to them.

Ali

• Like 1

Everyone in the comments on the pages that were sourced seem to be supportive of Axl. Nobody has said anything negative, just that Axl is awesome and that it was funny. Idk maybe we are out of touch with the world here.

I keep re reading it and it seems he is more interested in Google than anything haha. It pretty much reads that technology is taking over the world..who cares if they didn't actually play.

I'll explain how fucking stupid that point of view is when I'm convinced this was really Axl.

It's no big deal. A joke, nothing more, nothing less. It's meaningless in the grand scheme of things, so I don't see any reason to get worked up about it.

But, please, by all means, explain to everyone how it's stupid to not take something like this seriously.

Ali

Whether or not this is a joke, it will not be seen that way by the media and readers and for that, Axl made a very careless and frankly stupid move.

Let's see people already think Axl is a crazy, recluse, perfectionist, who beats women, and ruined Guns. You really think he has much to lose with the media?

Whether or not this is a joke, it will not be seen that way by the media and readers and for that, Axl made a very careless and frankly stupid move.

Let's see people already think Axl is a crazy, recluse, perfectionist, who beats women, and ruined Guns. You really think he has much to lose with the media?

Yes, and clearly he thinks so, judging by how he speaks in interviews and the frequency at which he does them.

You guys really don't get what would be fucked up about it if Axl, of all fuckin' people, was taking unprovoked shots at a musical artist in the media? You really don't get it? You're GNR fans and you don't get it? I give up.

If it were serious, perhaps. But, I don't think it is, personally.

Ali