Happy 52nd Birthday Axl-February 6

Guest NGOG

Belated Birthday wishes, almost of us managed to keep this thread positive... he would be touched :D

Huge inspiration, huge influence hope to continue being blown away by the music you help create so keep it coming. Happy birthday!

Birthdays over now though, into that studio like a good aul boy. 52 is a vintage for defiance and a comeback that will shut us up complaining once and for all.

This would never happen, but hypothetically...

Let's say, Beta or Fernando came on the forum and held a contest. Plan the best birthday party for Axl that will make him happiest, and you will win a pro shot copy of every show since 2001, a copy of all the unreleased CD session songs and demo's, and a copy of Axl's biography. What would it be like? Who would you invite? What would it have? Where would it be, etc, etc, etc.

It's the birthday that keeps on comin', no shot to sign in yesterday, was suspended deep in a sea of black.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL my Brotha!! Always on your side and love ya. shoulda seen ya in NY, next time make it happen and look past the bad days.

Peace!

I apologize for being late, but service disruptions due to weather have been responsible.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/05/axl-rose-tops-celebrity-birthdays-for-february-6

I was looking for worthy material for Axl's birthday, and came across this spectacular video from a young fangirling Axlista sister, which you'll probably agree, deserves own thread :wow: !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL, MAY ALL YOUR BEST WISHES COME TRUE, MOST GORGEOUS :heart::wub: , MR. SEXIEST MAN EVER!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

large.gif

large.gif

Edited by truadmirer