If Facebook and Twitter existed during AFD/UYI era...

What kind of stuff would we see? Would Axl have posted rants on there all the time? Write a post or tweet like one of the old band members would have, this could be fun!

I'll start:

@StevenAdlerSite 15 seconds ago

Butter tray

Now you're cooking. I've seen these types of things on Facebook. Like "What if fb existed during WWII" or whatever. They're funny as hell and as you said, this could be fun.

How about this possible update from Axl's fb in 1991:

"Slash just brought in a 10 minute song with no chorus. How am I supposed to write lyrics for that?? Need to pass out..."

Axl Rose:

@vinceneill Fight me you fucking punk.

@erineverly I'm sorry.

Slash:

@sunsetheroindealer I'll meet you in 5.

Duff McKagan:

RT if your pancreas hurts.

Del James:

@axlrose I didn't mean to try and kiss you last night.

• Like 4

Axl Rose:

@vinceneill Fight me you fucking punk.

Slash:

@sunsetheroindealer I'll meet you in 5.

Duff McKagan:

RT if your pancreas hurts.

I laughed out loud at these in particular. Well played.

Also, title says AFD era, but I kind of extended it to UYI as well with my Coma joke.

Feel free to edit title to AFD/UYI era

@axlrose 15 minutes ago

Dolphins! That's what this video of a song about a breakup needs, Dolphins!!

@PaulHuge 2 hours ago

@Slash, about your Sympathy For The Devil solo....

@axlrose 3 days ago

Just got a new kitty litter box!

@axlrose 10 seconds ago

@StephanieSeymour Your loss is my gain! #BrazilianMaid

@LeoDiCaprio 10 minutes ago

ROSE!!

@axlrose 5 minutes ago

@LeoDiCaprio JACK!!

Edited by wfuckinga

Something along the lines of Hilary's texting memes or the WWII Facebook page would make it funny.

The exchange of how they kept Gilby out of the studio for Sympathy would be one to run with, or Axl backstage at the Metallica/GNR riot. It's possible if he had social media at the time, he would have kept the fans preoccupied while he got the hell out of there. He wanted St Louis to go down in flames, but I'd work a young Darren Ashba into that one.

Edited by dalsh327

@axlrose 18/12/1989 5 minutes ago:

Working on something--"When you tuck into yourself..." #nextrecord

Replies:

@luizgnr Come to Peru!

@appetiteformario Come to Brazil!!

@gnrfansaopaulo Play Back Off Bitch!

@gnrrulez84 Come to Grenada!!

@Jackamo Play Silkworms you fuck.

• Like 3

@Luiz 5 minutes ago near Hermosillo, Mexico

@axlrose Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

@Luiz 5 minutes ago near Hermosillo, Mexico

@axlrose Hey Axl and guns n' roses my english in't very well byt i try to say something for you please como to give a concert to mexco in the state of sonora in hermosillo city please many people wantts to see guns n roses you have many, a lot of fans the people can pay cost tivvkets to see you really an please feature Slassh because he ans Santana are the best guitarrist of all times, and promove you new CD i wanna buy i have all tour disc the only i dont has is the spaguetti incident because is horrible don`t sing punk please an revive the heavy metal pk, thanks guns n' roses a and fuck all days is a good ecercise jaja!!

I'd like to see luiz express himself in 140 characters or less.

This thread is awesome.

I don't know exactly how twitter works so I won't try and contribute, just enjoy the ride

Write a FB Post then :lol: Just specify at the top what band member or associate the post is from, and have fun with the rest. For example:

@StephanieSeymour

What do you think of the name Madison for a baby girl @axlrose?

@Slash On February 15, 1992

I love the new touring group! Always wanted to have backup singers in Guns, this is what we have always wanted to be!

@Slash On February 15, 1993

I always hated touring with the backup singers and horn section. Guns has always been a guitar band, we aren't some circus act

Edited by wfuckinga
  • Like 1