Can we talk about the Nutters for a minute?

Isn't it possible that one of the reasons the nuband's career is such a clusterfuck is the Nutters they attract?

For example, I am one (2/3) strike away from losing my original youtube account because I have Guns N' Roses videos on it.

How fucked-up is that?

At this point, I have to delete all my Guns N' Roses videos, and never post another one again, or risk losing my account and the 8 years or so of videos contained.

In my opinion, the kind of fan who does this sort of thing is dangerous.

I think it is ridiculous. I think Manets got hit hard...

I wonder wh

I think warchild was behind that stuff. And apparently management support such move

I wonder who "reported" me today? Warchild isn't around here lately, but there are still plenty of Nutters about.

Did you post a new (not actually new) video or was someone just being a cunt?

I think it is ridiculous. I think Manets got hit hard...

I wonder wh

I think warchild was behind that stuff. And apparently management support such move

I wonder who "reported" me today? Warchild isn't around here lately, but there are still plenty of Nutters about.
Did you post a new (not actually new) video or was someone just being a cunt?
I haven't posted anything new in several months. I had to take the "Copyright school" course again. :rolleyes:

I wonder wh

I know warchild hasn't been seen but you can count on her being around

You bring up a good point I would say the nutters have a negative impact I remember hearing that Warchild has significant contact with Team Brazil who knows what shes saying

• Like 1

These aren't fans rather they are goofs just trying to keep in the good graces of TB by reporting real fans in hopes of being rewarded with PARTY PASSES so they can mingle backstage for free with Jarmo and Frank.

lol, I'll never be able to undertand why people want to hang out backstage and meet their favorite musicians and their entourage. Awkward weirdos.

• Like 1

Isn't it possible that one of the reasons the nuband's career is such a clusterfuck is the Nutters they attract?

For example, I am one (2/3) strike away from losing my original youtube account because I have Guns N' Roses videos on it.

How fucked-up is that?

At this point, I have to delete all my Guns N' Roses videos, and never post another one again, or risk losing my account and the 8 years or so of videos contained.

In my opinion, the kind of fan who does this sort of thing is dangerous.

I would imagine it is nothing more than a minor annoyance at times to the band on a wider scale. It sometimes creates, possibly, more work on the forums and to the immediate fan base. But hey, we are a family, we have all been rolling about for how long now? We know everyone and each other and we just get on with things whether we get on or not.

In the big scheme of things, if people are obsessed with GN'R, then it means they are not obsessed with something else more dangerous, or something illegal. As a long term member, I would rather these people stayed and were managed appropriately on the forums

The Nutters do exist, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Youtube (Google) has gotten stricter over the past few months.

I tried for hours to upload a clip from Lost a few weeks ago and eventually I just said screw it.

2 months before that it was a song from an indie band, that I doubt anyone on this forum has even heard of.

This thread isn't what I thought it was gonna be. We're basically talking about one crazy person, right?

I think we all know who the Axl nutters with pathetic lives are, but Warchild is definitely something else. In my opinion, she's the only one with real mental issues.

This thread isn't what I thought it was gonna be. We're basically talking about one crazy person, right?

There's the person who made up the fake One Direction quote and attributed it to Slash.

There's the person who pretended to be Izzy and made up fake interviews.

There's the person who pretends to be StiffCompetition, and uses all his personal photos.

So yeah, one crazy person. Right.

There's the person who made up the fake One Direction quote and attributed it to Slash.

There's the person who pretended to be Izzy and made up fake interviews.

There's the person who pretends to be StiffCompetition, and uses all his personal photos.

So yeah, one crazy person. Right.

Don't get mad about it. OK. We're talking about multiple crazy people. :lol: