Do you different favorite GNR songs from time to time?

Usually a few times a week, I listen to different GNR cds and this week I listened to UYI one.

Sometimes I either don't have time to listen to the whole cd or I just play the songs I've heard before.

Don't ask me why but I have never heard "Don't Damn me" until this week.

My God! I think this is one of my all time favorite GNR songs of all time. I love the lyrics, love the melody and totally love how Axl sings on it. Slash's guitar playing is freak awesome!

I think this song best describes Axl's feelings at the time this song was written. I just love it!

anyway, needless to say, I've been playing this song constantly for the past week.

GNR has so many awesome songs and I love it when I find a song that I haven't heard before. Crazy I know, but that's just me.

My favorite depends on the mood I'm in. I have a top 5 that are my ultimate favorites, that I like the most consistently out of all GnR songs that's pretty stable, but outside of that it switches up. In no order....

1. OMG

2. Prostitute

3. Don't Damn Me

4. Locomotive

5. Going Down

But, depending on my mood others get thrown in. Sometimes I have a week where I listen to Riad, CD, TWAT, CITR, or Breakdown a lot. Other times I listen to Nightrain, The Garden, Pretty Tied Up, Or Silkworms a lot.

If I had to pick one favorite consistently, it would probably be Prostitute.

Edited by liers