Not to start a WAR

I'm proud because my teenage son donated his last Friday night to cooking at our local soup kitchen to help feed the homeless are down-and-out population in my city.

You're proud because your son posted a happy message on a rock singer's facebook page?

You're always making me laugh, bro. Spot on! :headbang:

Some of these people make it too easy!

Diesel - people like Stella make me laugh.

They put celebs up on such a high pedestal that they don't realize that the majority of people don't think like them.

Anything I've said on this forum - about Axl or about another forum member - I'd say it directly to their face.

Axl isn't some God that we aren't allowed to have our own opinions about him and his career. And he isn't some bad-ass that's gonna kick our ass.

If I could have five uninterrupted minutes with the man I'd start off with a minute of praise and thanking him for all the amazing music he has released, then a minute of telling him how bad he has screwed up his legacy and how he needs to get a legitimate management team, and then the final three minutes begging him to clean out the vaults and release more music for his millions of fans to enjoy. Oh, maybe I'd use 30 seconds of that five minutes to ask what his normal daily routine was like when he wasn't touring.