Guest Len B'stard

Settled out of court is "cleared his name"? I'm not sure where the exact truth is here, but he certainly didn't clear his name.

I don't exactly know all the in's and out's of his private life but i do know that he weren't found guilty of nothing, i was actually thinkin' that as i typed it like hang on, was he even found not guilty? Either way, he wasn't found guilty though, was he? And a settlement could concievably make the the girls seem guilty as much as Axl, I mean you take this shit to trial cuz you've been wronged right, a crime has been committed, surely seeing them found guilty is more the priority than the money, no? I mean, you can get the money still even after he's found guilty so why would you just accept that shit?

I can see why Axl would, save going inside in case you are found guilty and lets face it, in a case like this it's bait as fuck for the man. But why would the woman settle, i don't understand. What, to save the shame and embarassment? Well if that was the case then why take it to court in the first place?

Edited by sugaraylen

Since Axl is a very sensitive chap he actually dedicated a beautiful touching song to all his exes… :lol:

Oh baby, pretty baby
Oh honey, you let me down honey
I ain't playin' childhood games
no more
I said it's time for me
to even the score
So stake your claim,
your claim to fame
But baby call another neme
When you feel the fire,
and taste the flame
Back off, back off bitch
Down in the gutter dyin' in the ditch
You better back off, back off bitch
Face of an angel with the love of a witch
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
Makin' love
Cheap heartbreaker, broken backed,
Nasty ballbreaker, stay out of my bed, outta my head
If it's lovin' you,
I'm better off dead
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
Emotions ripped, gone on a binge
Life lipped, I said you're off the hinge
Tellin' lies of such fame and glory
I don't even wanna hear your story
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
It's such a pity that you're such a bitch
Back off, back off bitch
It's time to burn-burn the witch
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
Back off, back off bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Hey wha'd'ya think he's tryin' to say there, anyway?
I think it's something each person's s'posed to take in their own special
way
Fucking bitch

Settled out of court is "cleared his name"? I'm not sure where the exact truth is here, but he certainly didn't clear his name.

I don't exactly know all the in's and out's of his private life but i do know that he weren't found guilty of nothing, i was actually thinkin' that as i typed it like hang on, was he even found not guilty? Either way, he wasn't found guilty though, was he?

As far as I know, it never went to criminal court, just civil court, but I might be wrong. Anyway, he was never tried for it, so he was never found guilty or not guilty. He settled the civil suits out of court as JB said above. Did I get that right?

So, yeah, like I said, not enough has come out - or I haven't paid enough attention - to know exactly what happened, but I just wanted to put a check on that "cleared his name" thing before someone grabbed it and erroneously ran with it.

Edited by magisme

Nutters- he pushed their buttons. Takes 2 to tango. He had a bad childhood. Etc..... *BTW- great picture of Axl!

I know- right?! Someone add this to the "Gunners Lookin' Hot" thread stat! It could go right after the pic of him sporting the white, package-smooshing bike shorts!

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

When it's all said and done, these things are a guys private life that we don't know jackshit about in terms of what really went on, hey, for all i know every last word could be true or it could all be bullshit, so without knowing what else can you do but treat a man like he's innocent? After all thats what we are right, innocent til proven guilty? And anyway, who the fuck died and made me moral arbiter of this shit?

When it's all said and done, these things are a guys private life that we don't know jackshit about in terms of what really went on, hey, for all i know every last word could be true or it could all be bullshit, so without knowing what else can you do but treat a man like he's innocent? After all thats what we are right, innocent til proven guilty? And anyway, who the fuck died and made me moral arbiter of this shit?

I can live with this, for the most part.

Here's what always irks me a little, though - and this has nothing to do with this particular case, it's more a general point - who the fuck says innocent until proven guilty? I mean, maybe when we were small communities and we were actually responsible to and for one another, citizen to citizen, and when we had some semblance of say over the nation's laws and how they were enforced, but these days that whole innocent until proven guilty sounds to me like the State saying, "Go fuck yourself with your own thoughts, we'll tell you who's guilty and who's not," so I say fuck that. Not that I then nominate myself to be, as you said, "moral arbiter," but fuck me if the courts deserve that respect anymore, perhaps even ever. So I don't have any answer. And I don't want to replace them. But I do want to kick those fuckers off their pedestals.

I always wondered if Slash testified at the trial.

Like maybe thats the "real" reason behind the feud.

Records are sealed.

I asked Marc about it but you could tell he didn't want to talk about it.

Holy SHIT. You just blew my mind. Never even crossed my mind before. Very interesting...
  • Like 1

Didn't Axl admit in court that he hit one of them (can't remember which case it was) but said it was in self defense.

There were plenty of witnesses that said they saw Axl do it. For those who say the women made it up to earn money......same thing with the eye witness accounts? Those people made up their stories?

I just read Steven Pearcy's book. He has a paragraph talking about going to a party at Axl's house and said he personally saw Axl punch Stephanie in the face. Did he say that just for the money?

The way some of you defend Axl's every move really is creepy. And to defend him in cases like this........disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure if your sister or mom was beaten up by their boyfriend you would use the same standards. Oh, well she didn't leave the first time he hit her, so she deserved it. She is crazy, so she deserved to get hit. She probably just wants his money. Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.

Some of you people need serious help.

With that said.........all the violence against women incidences (and there was more than just the two) all seem to have happened a long time ago. Hopefully Axl has gotten help and rid himself of that ugly dark passenger that he seemed to carry with him. I hope he knows that his actions were wrong, that he has made amends to his past victims, and that he would never do it again. Seems like he is in a much better place in life now.

• Like 2

Oh, well she didn't leave the first time he hit her, so she deserved it.

I never said she deserved it, but this kind of dishonesty is your trademark, so I can't bother to be offended.

My "trademark"...........lol. I can't believe you actually said that.

But sure, fella. My entire post was 100% directed at what YOU said. And wasn't commenting on numerous other poster's post.

Nutters- he pushed their buttons. Takes 2 to tango. He had a bad childhood. Etc..... *BTW- great picture of Axl!

I would never say that, but I do agree it takes 2 in this circumstance. These weren't women living in a trailer with no money and no place to go, with kids that belonged to an abusive husband. They could have gotten out after the first outburst, but they didn't. Neither of them were angels, it's not like they were sweet, innocent women living decent lifestyles. They chose to stay with him even though he clearly showed signs of mental instability and violence (if their allegations are true). Just because I don't sympathize with them doesn't mean I sympathize with Axl or condone what he did.

1. Yes, it does take two to tango. The person doing the beating, and the person who is being beat. You really might want to do some research on domestic violence. Maybe go to your local women's shelter and tell those battered women that it takes two to tango. SMH.

2. Holy Crap. Talk about stereotyping. Where you live has NOTHING to do with picking an abusive boyfriend. So the size of your house matters in terms of domestic abuse? Living in a mansion means you weren't beat, living in a trailer means you were? Wow.

3. Staying with an abusive husband is only OK if you have kids? So the kids can get beat to?

4. "THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT AFTER THE FIRST OUTBURST, BUT THEY DIDN'T"..............you really have no clue, do you. Again, do some research.

5. "neither of them were angels".............lol. So because they weren't angels they deserved to be beaten?

6. "sweet innocent angels living decent livestyles"............I think we can all agree with this. Hell, I regularly beat up my female friends who are aren't sweet innocent angels. I've always thought that if somebody drank, did drugs, or didn't go to church then they deserve whatever they get - and sometimes that means a beating.

7. Yes - they "CHOSE" to say with them......so they deserved everything they got.

8. If the allegations were true??? Axl admitted in court they were. Axl paid 1.4 million dollars to shut them up, instead of fighting to clear his name. Many witnesses said they saw Axl hit them. But sure......"if" the allegations were true.

So to summarize...........from everything you just said................they stayed, they weren't angels, they weren't in a trailer park, they could have left, they weren't innocent...........ya, it totally doesn't sound like you are saying they deserved it.

• Like 2

Can't say either way honestly I was not there and have not heard the 3 sides (Erin, Axl and the truth)

I can say that in watching the making of videos Stephanie goes out of her way to tell us that they don't fight, they don't even have disagreements.

Not saying she is lying, truth be told I have no idea really and as such it is not my business.

• Like 1

I would never say that, but I do agree it takes 2 in this circumstance. These weren't women living in a trailer with no money and no place to go, with kids that belonged to an abusive husband. They could have gotten out after the first outburst, but they didn't. Neither of them were angels, it's not like they were sweet, innocent women living decent lifestyles. They chose to stay with him even though he clearly showed signs of mental instability and violence (if their allegations are true). Just because I don't sympathize with them doesn't mean I sympathize with Axl or condone what he did.

C'mon man..

You don't hit woman, you just don't. The worst whippings I got when I was a child is when my sisters would hit me and I would hit them back.

If an average female hits a man as hard as she can, yeah it'll hurt, there might be a bruise, hell, maybe a broken bone. If an average male hits a woman as hard as he can, she dies.

Simple as that.

And you know what, I'm not some holier than thou know it all. When I was 20, me and a ex were in a heated argument and she called me something I'd rather not repeat, so I slapped her :( . 14 years later, I still have regret in my heart about that man, and I'm sure when my time on earth is done, god will ask me about that incident.

But hey man, to your other point about the chicks just leaving. C'mon dude, sh*t, we all probably know 5-10 females in our personal life, that are with assholes or stuck in relationships that are not healthy for them. Leaving is not easy. When your with someone for awhile you develop feelings, maybe its not love, but there is something there, and when it comes to females, I think many of them feel like, "he will change", "I can change him" sorta deal. They want to be one that "changed your life for the better" so to speak. So just walking away, that isn't something to said or taken very lightly.

Heck, right now there is probably a female poster on this board, who is in a sh*tty relationship, but is choosing to stay because she thinks she can "save him". Leaving is hard.

Edited by SunnyDRE