"Axl Rose" and "Stephanie Seymour" trending topics on Yahoo

No, there isn't a shred of "news" to discuss here.

I just saw on the Yahoo homepage that Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour were both in the top trending searches at that particular moment.

Axl for his comments on the RHCP's fake show, and Stephanie for getting a new modeling contract with some cosmetics company despite the fact that she's like 65 years old by now.

There's no point. I just thought it was a weird moment of serendipity. Especially considering how long it's been since either of them were really in the public eye. Although it does seem like on the rare occasions when Axl DOES say something (anything) it tends to make the social media rounds, so people still give a shit about him on some level.

Wonder if Axl was online at that exact moment...saw his name next to hers, and felt a little sting inside, all these decades later.

Maybe he'll write a new song about it. Ha. Axl write a new song? Riiiiight.

No, there isn't a shred of "news" to discuss here.

I just saw on the Yahoo homepage that Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour were both in the top trending searches at that particular moment.

Axl for his comments on the RHCP's fake show, and Stephanie for getting a new modeling contract with some cosmetics company despite the fact that she's like 65 years old by now.

There's no point. I just thought it was a weird moment of serendipity. Especially considering how long it's been since either of them were really in the public eye. Although it does seem like on the rare occasions when Axl DOES say something (anything) it tends to make the social media rounds, so people still give a shit about him on some level.

Wonder if Axl was online at that exact moment...saw his name next to hers, and felt a little sting inside, all these decades later.

Maybe he'll write a new song about it. Ha. Axl write a new song? Riiiiight.

I saw that too.