This picture of Axl just appeared on Paradise City

The guy on the left might be Sante D'Orazio (or Trent or Buckethead).

the other guy is Sante D'Orazio and they're at Coney Island NY, Sante posted this pic on his own account at tumblr

Yep.

There's also this one from Sante's photobook "Barely Private".

12354091884_92e2924e79_o.jpg

i'm sure i read, many moons ago, but after the break up of the original GN'R, Axl showed up at a concert, sporting a skinhead. Maybe the skinhead idea never worked out, thus he slowly grew his hair back, and the braids were simply the solution to speed things up, given Axl wanted to return to the limelight with Chinese. Maybe the skinhead look held up the release of Chinese :D

if you Google: (cut n'paste)

Sante D'Orazio axl rose

..and select IMAGES, some hot black and white photo's of a girl appear. For the girls, there's some images of Axl holding a skull over his parts. There's also this funny image:

600full-axl-rose.jpg

if you Google: (cut n'paste)

Sante D'Orazio axl rose

..and select IMAGES, some hot black and white photo's of a girl appear. For the girls, there's some images of Axl holding a skull over his parts. There's also this funny image:

600full-axl-rose.jpg

Axl looks so bored in that pic :lol:

Mygnrforum wants Axl to "rant" but then complain, complain, complain when he does.

Well Axl's target should be someone else than his fans who have sticked with him all these years even all the shit he gives..
Are you talking about his fans or ex-fans? Jk ;)

It would be cool if Axl eventually wrote about the "wilderness" years. I think the whole hiding out in his house was bullshit, the only 'weird' thing going on were the trips to Sedona. If Oprah goes there, she's going for a "luxurious spa treatment", or is she in a witches coven?

If Axl shaved his head, those photos would have made its way out there.

There was a photo of Axl in a sweatshirt that someone got him to stop and pose when he was jogging. Haven't seen that one in a while.

I wish that someone was able to find that 10 second video from 2006 where a fan tells Axl Rose, "I love 'Better."

"Oh yeah? Cool."

Edited by NGOG

My guess is that's from around 1997. It's definitely older than 2001. His face doesn't look like it did during that period, it looks more like it did in the 90's.

1995 he cut his hair shoulder length.

vfvfx.jpg

1996 he cut it shorter

axl1996.jpg

Around this time there was a member of a band, I think RHCP actually, who said he was backstage at their concert and had to pass through security because noone recognized him as he cut his hair short and grew a beard.

1997 he could've started growing it back out, 1998 it's a little longer in the mugshot, that gives plenty of time to get to the length it was in 2000. I think hair grows around a half inch a month, that's 6 inches a year, meaning from scratch in 1997 he could've had 18 inches by 2000.

Changing the subject a little though, there's something odd about two middle aged men going to an amusement park together.

Edited by liers