This picture of Axl just appeared on Paradise City

Does anyone remember a story of Axl's brother saying Axl decided to cut his hair prior to his mother's passing, since she always complained about this? A friend of mine told me this story she read in a magazine in the 90's. His mom died in '96, so there you go...

His mother is alive she just changed nationality.

Jokes aside and i mean no disrespect to the man or his late mother, if that's true then it was a nice thing he did :)

if you Google: (cut n'paste)

Sante D'Orazio axl rose

..and select IMAGES, some hot black and white photo's of a girl appear. For the girls, there's some images of Axl holding a skull over his parts. There's also this funny image:

600full-axl-rose.jpg

Axl looks so bored in that pic :lol:

Yowza- and the pigmentation in those eyebrows and cop-from-the-village-people facial hair combo- those are colors that don't occur anywhere in nature, let alone in human hair.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember a story of Axl's brother saying Axl decided to cut his hair prior to his mother's passing, since she always complained about this? A friend of mine told me this story she read in a magazine in the 90's. His mom died in '96, so there you go...

Never heard that. I know him and his mom didn't always have the best relationship. (1991 rant: "It's amazing my mother could leave the house knowing the things she knew"), but I did hear that her passing was one of the things that depressed him in the late 90s.

She died of cancer, didn't she? it's possible he did it to make her feel better if she lost her hair.

Guest Len B'stard

The thing about being such a good lookin' bastard as Axl undeniably is is that you can do whatever the fuck you want with your hair and you're gonna look cool. While he was young that boy could've crawled out of a fuckin' rathole lookin' cool :)

Never heard that. I know him and his mom didn't always have the best relationship. (1991 rant: "It's amazing my mother could leave the house knowing the things she knew"), but I did hear that her passing was one of the things that depressed him in the late 90s.

She died of cancer, didn't she? it's possible he did it to make her feel better if she lost her hair.

Yeah, I know he didn't have the best relationship with his mom but...it was his mom. If he did do that, maybe it was a way to say "Look, we're cool. You can go in peace."

She died of cancer, yes, but I don't know what kind of cancer.

Someone posted on the forum claiming to know his mother and said none of her children visited her when she was ill. Thats sounds really harsh. Hope its not true. Hard to believe what people say on here sometimes... could be another warchild nutcase

Edited by Axl_morris

Someone posted on the forum claiming to know his mother and said none of her children visited her when she was ill. Thats sounds really harsh. Hope its not true. Hard to believe what people say on here sometimes... could be another warchild nutcase

I can't see that happening, Axl seems like the type who would drop by to say good-bye to someone he knew was dying a slow and painful death and just talk to them for hours.

But, when does Axl do what we predict/expect? I've heard he had a bad relationship with his mother because of the abuse he endured as a child, it's possible that they worked things out in the months before his mom's death, but it obviously didn't stick as he had replaced her by 2001 with beta.

I would have a hard time calling someone else mom if they were not actually my mom or a mother figure to me most of my life, but that's just me and I haven't been through all the shit axl has been through.

Here's a Beta interview from 2001. It has a few things about Axl's real mom, not much though, but in general the interview is worth reading. http://qfg2.info/misc/beta.txt

Edited by liers

I can't see that happening, Axl seems like the type who would drop by to say good-bye to someone he knew was dying a slow and painful death and just talk to them for hours.

But, when does Axl do what we predict/expect? I've heard he had a bad relationship with his mother because of the abuse he endured as a child, it's possible that they worked things out in the months before his mom's death, but it obviously didn't stick as he had replaced her by 2001 with beta.

I would have a hard time calling someone else mom if they were not actually my mom or a mother figure to me most of my life, but that's just me and I haven't been through all the shit axl has been through.

Here's a Beta interview from 2001. It has a few things about Axl's real mom, not much though, but in general the interview is worth reading. http://qfg2.info/misc/beta.txt

I read the 92 interview where Axl acts like a sad sack and oh-poor-me, and then I read the Beta interview that you just linked...

WOW. La La Land...

Q: So after the breakup you stayed with Axl?

B: He asked me to stay with him when they brokeup. But I was the child's babysitter so I was worried about

him.

Q: Does Axl have a routine nowadays?

B: We have a doctor that tells us what to eat. Axl does gym all day long.

He runs up to 5 miles every two days. His exercises last for about 4 hours.

Q: And what does he like to eat?

B: He eats plenty of healthy food, many fruits, water and salads. He also likes brazilian food.

In 2000s with Brazil Rio show and post that Axl looked like he ate another Axl!!! 4 hours of exercise?!

She mentions Axl isnt doing drugs or smoking. Clearly his voice wasnt working in 2001-02 live. She mentions Slash was doing drugs and not showing up to rehersals and studio. Clearly its the opposite. I am pretty sure that the any new music was being delayed more so due to Axl not being there.

She mentions that they have 48 songs and new GNR material is more emotional. Yeah right... I didnt feel any connection to any new song that has come out. Some of it was good but didnt evoke any emotion in me.

Looks like Axls been brainwashed to the nth degree. He doesnt need any more past live regression as most of his brain is wiped out anyways.

Also, isnt it creepy to be involved in any way with your girlfriend's babysitter to the extent of being in contact with her and having maternal feelings post the breakup?!

Edited by Darkness Descends

I read the 92 interview where Axl acts like a sad sack and oh-poor-me, and then I read the Beta interview that you just linked...

WOW. La La Land...

Q: So after the breakup you stayed with Axl?

B: He asked me to stay with him when they brokeup. But I was the child's babysitter so I was worried about

him.

Q: Does Axl have a routine nowadays?

B: We have a doctor that tells us what to eat. Axl does gym all day long.

He runs up to 5 miles every two days. His exercises last for about 4 hours.

Q: And what does he like to eat?

B: He eats plenty of healthy food, many fruits, water and salads. He also likes brazilian food.

In 2000s with Brazil Rio show and post that Axl looked like he ate another Axl!!! 4 hours of exercise?!

She mentions Axl isnt doing drugs or smoking. Clearly his voice wasnt working in 2001-02 live. She mentions Slash was doing drugs and not showing up to rehersals and studio. Clearly its the opposite. I am pretty sure that the any new music was being delayed more so due to Axl not being there.

She mentions that they have 48 songs and new GNR material is more emotional. Yeah right... I didnt feel any connection to any new song that has come out. Some of it was good but didnt evoke any emotion in me.

Looks like Axls been brainwashed to the nth degree. He doesnt need any more past live regression as most of his brain is wiped out anyways.

Also, isnt it creepy to be involved in any way with your girlfriend's babysitter to the extent of being in contact with her and having maternal feelings post the breakup?!

I laughed at the excercise stuff.

He runs 5 miles ever two days, but GAINS wieght? Granted, he wasn't fat in 2001/2002, but he was thicker than he was in 1993. I think a lot of that stuff's changed though. He's obviously not running 5 miles every two days anymore, and if he is, he's doing it wrong. He also smokes since we've seen pictures of him from 2002 with cigars.

The whole thing about axl's health kick in the late 90's worries me. What, did he just decide one day he's going to be healthy for no reason? He was a nutcase in the late 90's and early 2000's, maybe he was paranoid about his health for no apparent reason.

I wonder if he was screaming with rasp....

"I scream the same way as i do onstage as if i were being bitten by a great white, it's all me" Axl Rose

2 examples come to mind....when he told that Slash joke and screamed and also when he fired Matt. Both had rasp.

3 examples I'd say…the last one just back in '11 when Axl was telling this funny story about Slash 'the cancer'...