GNR Facebook status, Axl at the helm again ?

That's clearly Fernando.

Agreed. Sounds like fernando trying to be like Axl to me. :shrugs:

I think Fernando would´ve announced an announcement to announce a full of shit rant after a 3 hours meeting :lol: Now seriously I don´t know if Fernando wrote that thing. But it´s completely out of place. GN´R needs to hire a P.R. guy

N8DZ962.png

:lol:

This is for real. :o

That's clearly Fernando.

I doubt it, reads very much how Axl writes, maybe they've realised it's great letting Axl voice his opinion etc i for one am ashamedly excited for this year already.

Yeah, this is really a step in the right direction and a nice surprise. A few days ago I watched Dave Mustaine interacting with a fan via Facebook. That fan was a bit hard on him due Jason Newsted's band being dropped from the tour. So Dave stepped up to clear up the misunderstanding. And I thought, 'If only...' Well, here we are! :thumbsup:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Comment Gold :rofl-lol: :

"Who wrote this awful post? Is this a thank you or a slap in the face? I love you, Axl. I love you till I don't know left from right or up from down. I love you till I can't breathe. And when you talk this way, you really break me. In a way that only you seem to have the power to do. I know that the Guns N' Roses community is really divided now and that people use a lot of abusive and violent language. I love all the (original 7) members and I do not use such language and so it is something that disturbs and saddens me greatly. I am sorry that you face this. But as somebody from your original fan base, I am also very sorry that the band is broken up and I will never stop fantasizing about you all getting back together. Though it brings me nothing but heartache and means I can't move on. I know that you all have moved on and that I'm only hurting myself by not being able to let go. But every time you tell us to get over it, I wish you would realize that if you all were so easy to get over, we never loved you to begin with. At times you have this way of being so dismissive and making us feel so excluded... I'm in tears right now."

• Like 1

First comment I see when I open that link

"Fuck off Axl you massive cock!"

ha, what i find so ironic and hilarious about shit talk like that is, more than likely, you have to fucking "like" their page on facebook to see the update and comment. It's like, it just completely reveals the detractor as the sour, shit-talking asshole that they are. And of course, needless to say, kind of pussyish too because let's be honest: nobody's talking to anyone's face like that in real life.

First comment I see when I open that link

"Fuck off Axl you massive cock!"

ha, what i find so ironic and hilarious about shit talk like that is, more than likely, you have to fucking "like" their page on facebook to see the update and comment. It's like, it just completely reveals the detractor as the sour, shit-talking asshole that they are. And of course, needless to say, kind of pussyish too because let's be honest: nobody's talking to anyone's face like that in real life.

Totally, dude. :lol:

• Like 1