GNR Facebook status, Axl at the helm again ?

Real world (or whatever Facebook represents) Guns fans are fucking morons. Neither the supporters or the detractors can put together one correctly spelled sentence. I'm usually not too much of a grammar nazi, but fuck those idiots.

I'ts true,

• Like 1

Comment Gold :rofl-lol: :

"Who wrote this awful post? Is this a thank you or a slap in the face? I love you, Axl. I love you till I don't know left from right or up from down. I love you till I can't breathe. And when you talk this way, you really break me. In a way that only you seem to have the power to do. I know that the Guns N' Roses community is really divided now and that people use a lot of abusive and violent language. I love all the (original 7) members and I do not use such language and so it is something that disturbs and saddens me greatly. I am sorry that you face this. But as somebody from your original fan base, I am also very sorry that the band is broken up and I will never stop fantasizing about you all getting back together. Though it brings me nothing but heartache and means I can't move on. I know that you all have moved on and that I'm only hurting myself by not being able to let go. But every time you tell us to get over it, I wish you would realize that if you all were so easy to get over, we never loved you to begin with. At times you have this way of being so dismissive and making us feel so excluded... I'm in tears right now."

Shit! I didn't think that anybody would share that here.

I had to look up ornery and found this definition

ornery
ˈɔːnəri/
adjective
N. Amer.informal
adjective: ornery
bad-tempered or difficult to deal with.
:P Probably not so much now as the early days, he's mellowed a lot from the heady days. As for the person who posted that he preferred drugs to keeping the band together - Axl was the least drugged up member of the original band. :axl92:

I know we all feel like Axl's changed a lot and he's not the same guy from the 90's, but his post lately have been somewhat brutal, and have a lot of emotion behind em.

I really don't care if I agree or disagree with what he says, but as long as he keeps expressing how he feels and is willing to share it with the world then I believe that's a great thing.

We don't have to speculate how he feels about certain situations. I'm also glad he's reading the comments section on their Facebook apparently. There are a lot of people that love Axl as an artist, and I know that reading that has to make him feel good, but also the negative comments might sting a little but they can serve as motivation.

It just seems we have all felt Axl was ignorant of the things people say about the band. Post like this one are reassuring in knowing that he's very present in what is going on and being said.

I hope the best for him and the band in 2014! It's always good news to hear from Axl before the first concerts have started. Hopefully it's an exciting one.

• Like 1

Well this got my eye:

"Yep, even the loud, obnoxious, ornery, bad-mouthing individuals that show up with the snide, irrelevant, stupid-ass remarks about what THEY construe or fantasize and keep repeating or changing in some way shape or form that we haven't noticed yet so we can bounce them off the page."

We can clearly see this is pointed towards reunionists and GnR purists in general (including me)..You know Axl I will never stop dreaming for reunion and u once said in one of your rants that "don't let anybody get in your way..Including me" so here we go..Looks like something Axl would write :lol:

Edited by gunnari

Just a quick THANKS to all the well wishers and likers of our FB page here. Every single first and last one that somehow adds up to over 27 million. Yep, even the loud, obnoxious, ornery, bad-mouthing individuals that show up with the snide, irrelevant, stupid-ass remarks about what THEY construe or fantasize and keep repeating or changing in some way shape or form that we haven't noticed yet so we can bounce them off the page. And the BIGGEST thanks to those who stick with us, fighting the good fight and who support GNR across the interwebs and most importantly REAL LIFE. Looking forward to catching a bunch of you out on the road soon! peace.

Interwebs :D

Well this got my eye:

"Yep, even the loud, obnoxious, ornery, bad-mouthing individuals that show up with the snide, irrelevant, stupid-ass remarks about what THEY construe or fantasize and keep repeating or changing in some way shape or form that we haven't noticed yet so we can bounce them off the page."

We can clearly see this is pointed towards reunionists and GnR purists in general (including me)..You know Axl I will never stop dreaming for reunion and u once said in one of your rants that "don't let anybody get in your way..Including me" so here we go..Looks like something Axl would write :lol:

+1

Our remarks are relevant. I guess the truth hurts for Axl :D

Edited by star

Well this got my eye:

I like the way he describes people, never just one word but a string of words. He tries to find as many words to describe people as he can. :lol:

• Like 2

Well this got my eye:

I like the way he describes people, never just one word but a string of words. He tries to find as many words to describe people as he can. :lol:

This is what u get when Axl is surrounded by his "yes-men army" who tell him that Slash and friends are cancer to him and never complain and do exactly what Axl tolds them to do..I consider his Brazilian family a cancer, better removed and the less anyone heard them and their supporters the better :lol:

Edited by gunnari
  • Like 2

I agree that it's cool he's communicating again. I definitely get a kick out of his prose. Always good for a smile and a chuckle.

But... If you read through the FB comments, half his fans are angry at him for destroying the old band, and the other half are pissed that he doesn't release music.

I don't have much sympathy for him

Edited by John Bonham

I agree that it's cool he's communicating again. I definitely get a kick out of his prose. Always good for a smile and a chuckle.

But... If you read through the FB comments, half his fans are angry at him for destroying the old band, and the other half are pissed that he doesn't release music.

I don't have much sympathy for him

Majority want the old band back together..So in Axl's mind most of his fans are out ta get him :shrugs:

I know we all feel like Axl's changed a lot and he's not the same guy from the 90's, but his post lately have been somewhat brutal, and have a lot of emotion behind em.

I really don't care if I agree or disagree with what he says, but as long as he keeps expressing how he feels and is willing to share it with the world then I believe that's a great thing.

We don't have to speculate how he feels about certain situations. I'm also glad he's reading the comments section on their Facebook apparently. There are a lot of people that love Axl as an artist, and I know that reading that has to make him feel good, but also the negative comments might sting a little but they can serve as motivation.

It just seems we have all felt Axl was ignorant of the things people say about the band. Post like this one are reassuring in knowing that he's very present in what is going on and being said.

I hope the best for him and the band in 2014! It's always good news to hear from Axl before the first concerts have started. Hopefully it's an exciting one.

First of all everytime Axl opens his big mouth most of the times it backfires. He should know this. Why he keeps doing it? I understand a rant during a show because I see it as part of the show. In that context I´m fine with it. But when he sits infront of his computer and writes. It´s another story. It gets all over the media like the Madison rant or the RHCP rant. And in this case he is bashing fans! Fans who buy albums and tickets to go to cocerts. Besides Axl seems uncapable to understand that people have desagreements all the time about many things in life. Was he so naive to believe that the whole world was going to love his new band and his new album? He is not capable to understand that people won´t always like what he does and how he does it. He can do whatever he wants. And people have the right to like it or not. His arrogance is not gonna take him anywhere.

Well this got my eye:

I don't think he talking about people that like the old band better. He's talking about the idiots who write things like "fuck Axl, slash is real GNR".
  • Like 1

Well this got my eye:

I don't think he talking about people that like the old band better. He's talking about the idiots who write things like "fuck Axl, slash is real GNR".

Slash was and is still recognized as important part of GnR although Axl wanted him to leave after Lies which I don't believe when u look all the evidence (UYI tour videos and interviews)..Hell even in 1994 they had some friendship left..

Well this got my eye:

Slash was and is still recognized as important part of GnR although Axl wanted him to leave after Lies which I don't believe when u look all the evidence (UYI tour videos and interviews)..Hell even in 1994 they had some friendship left..
While that is true it is irrelevant to the discussion.

First of all everytime Axl opens his big mouth most of the times it backfires. He should know this. Why he keeps doing it? I understand a rant during a show because I see it as part of the show. In that context I´m fine with it. But when he sits infront of his computer and writes. It´s another story. It gets all over the media like the Madison rant or the RHCP rant. And in this case he is bashing fans! Fans who buy albums and tickets to go to cocerts. Besides Axl seems uncapable to understand that people have desagreements all the time about many things in life. Was he so naive to believe that the whole world was going to love his new band and his new album? He is not capable to understand that people won´t always like what he does and how he does it. He can do whatever he wants. And people have the right to like it or not. His arrogance is not gonna take him anywhere.

I think you are missing the point...Axl isn't going to change. This is who he has always been. He can be the nice charming guy, but he can be an arrogant pain in the ass also. His reactions are purely based on his true emotions. Axl isn't going to fake it.

His attitude has taken him to where he wants to be. He has been there and done that. He's 52 years old now!

Axl has been bashing media, certain fans, and everyone around him for 25 years now. If you don't like Axl's attitude then you are not a fan of his. You might be a fan of his music, but you just don't like the guy. He hasn't changed much in terms of personality and attitude. He's no saint, but he is Axl Rose.

• Like 1

And the BIGGEST thanks to those who stick with us, fighting the good fight and who support GNR across the interwebs and most importantly REAL LIFE. Looking forward to catching a bunch of you out on the road soon!

This part came from Del James. We all know that Axl Rose can't write anything on his own.