GNR Facebook status, Axl at the helm again ?

"fighting the good fight".....

We're talking about music, right?

Seems like the dementia is really starting to set in.

Stop being so idiotic. It's a figure of speech.

"A figure of speech is the use of a word or a phrase, which transcends its literal interpretation. It can be a special repetition, arrangement or omission of words with literal meaning, or a phrase with a specialized meaning not based on the literal meaning of the words in it, as in idiom, metaphor, simile, hyperbole, personification, or synecdoche. Figures of speech often provide emphasis, freshness of expression, or clarity. However, clarity may also suffer from their use, as any figure of speech introduces an ambiguity between literal and figurative interpretation. A figure of speech is sometimes called a rhetorical figure or a locution."

:lol:

Figure of speech my fucking fat hairy ass. It's just another example of a whiney old bitter Axl complaining about how he's always persecuted by everyone who isn't on his payroll, including the very people who give him the money to pay all those yes men - the fans. Seriously, anytime he feels like making a statement now, he should think about reaching for the meds first.

If this wasn't Axl then whoever wrote that seriously needs to get his tongue out of Axls ass. This was Axls style.

I feel that Axl would have signed his name at such a statemeant. Would Axl say "interwebs"? Who knows.

"Google Ass" :P

Why are people giving shit to the lady who posted her pic with Slash and Duff in the thread? To 99% of people not on this forum they are Gn'R (well at least Slash) Should she be expected to know who Frank Ferrer and Richard Fortus are?

Because people on this forum will give shit to anybody anywhere for any reason whatsoever. Duh.

Why are people giving shit to the lady who posted her pic with Slash and Duff in the thread? To 99% of people not on this forum they are Gn'R (well at least Slash) Should she be expected to know who Frank Ferrer and Richard Fortus are?

Because people on this forum will give shit to anybody anywhere for any reason whatsoever. Duh.

the devil makes work for idle hands...

Del or Fernando wrote this IMO not Axl.

And it's a tad bizarre.

If Axl didn't write it then I would say it is even more concerning

The real problem I see with the facebook statement is that whoever wrote it is acting like a cupcake. People from the GN´R Camp shouldn´t put themselves at the same level of a cupcake or some fan in forum. They should know better than that. They have to be more business savvy. And use other kind of language in their official facebook, twitter and website.

That sums up how unprofessional their management is. I know they're now his family, he can love them all he wants but please stop them from further bringing GNR down by letting them to continue managing the band.

I haven't been on here all weekend.

"Fans" are still complaining about every thing.

How original.

67.9% of your posts are you complaining about what people post on here.

The definition of irony. As we've previously established, that's the content of 100% of your posts. Try to go a week without complaining about "nutters" or "Axl worshippers".

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave
  • Like 3