Axl if you're seeing this

The same questions seem to come up every day, so if Axl visited, we could stop having to discuss the same tired topics. In other words, we may get closer to a definitive answer on a variety of issues.

I would be very pleased to see Axl log in. We've made several invitations over Twitter. That said, you could see many people trying to spoil the fun.

• Like 1

The same questions seem to come up every day, so if Axl visited, we could stop having to discuss the same tired topics. In other words, we may get closer to a definitive answer on a variety of issues.

I would be very pleased to see Axl log in. We've made several invitations over Twitter. That said, you could see many people trying to spoil the fun.

Based on what happened last time, I don't see many people trying to spoil it to be honest. Even the most hardcore Axl detractors were very respectful, and dare I say it, excited about him being here once it was confirmed. It was even better when he agreed to come back and answer some of our questions, the anticipation was incredible.

He answered my question on Slash, which turned later out to be a sort of prequel to the Activision lawsuit, but we obviously didn't realize it at the time.

I remember one poster specifically giving him shit, and he was quickly removed. A few people out of a few hundred isn't that bad. And Axl can hold his own anyway.

I think it would serve as some good promo for the upcoming tour, which imo is why he's been active on the interweb recently. And considering the last time he was here was to blast the old admin, it would be a simple but appreciated gesture to the new admin and those that still frequent the forum.

It won't happen, but it IS a good idea.

• Like 2

Yes, show us how wrongly butthurt we are.

:lol:

It wasn't really about that. He certainly didn't change my mind about anything. I still feel the same about him and his band. It was just cool though to have him here and actually taking an interest in our questions / what we had to say.

Yes, show us how wrongly butthurt we are.

:lol:

It wasn't really about that. He certainly didn't change my mind about anything. I still feel the same about him and his band. It was just cool though to have him here and actually taking an interest in our questions / what we had to say.

I know, I was only joking.

People need to get over the idea that Axl needs to be wrapped in cotton wool and molly coddled. He's a 52 year old man in a rock band. He can more than handle a few dipshits on a forum.

Edited by Facekicker
  • Like 2

If Axl visited here I would ask him the "hard" questions..I want to know more on his hatred towards Slash, reunion, new album, HOF etc..

so basically you would ask him about all the shit he doesn't want to talk about ? (except for new album, that would be a good question)

Every time Axl comes, by the time he leaves there are more questions than answers.

Still thought it was lame how he went off on Madison. Not *that* he did, but a 50-something year old man going on the internet and calling someone that helps run his largest fan site a cunt is pretty sad.

• Like 1

If Axl visited here I would ask him the "hard" questions..I want to know more on his hatred towards Slash, reunion, new album, HOF etc..

He answered reunion questions multiple times. Did you read that LA Times article from the other year?

Every time Axl comes, by the time he leaves there are more questions than answers.

Still thought it was lame how he went off on Madison. Not *that* he did, but a 50-something year old man going on the internet and calling someone that helps run his largest fan site a cunt is pretty sad.

Was Madison the one who banned anyone who didn't agree with her and hated all other female forum members (which is strange considering)?

He answered reunion questions multiple times. Did you read that LA Times article from the other year?

He hasn't really given a concrete answer to "under what specific conditions could a reunion possibly happen?", which I feel like is the one big reunion question we want the answer to. Also he's also been super cryptic in describing slash and his lies, fans would appreciate more details.

Granted he's not obligated to share any of that, but it would be nice.

I think people asked some very good questions last time. I didn't think he'd answer mine, considering it was about Slash, but he did. He talked about keeping the band name, the album and so on. How honest or coherent he was with his answers can be up for debate.

Since then other issue have obviously pooped up. We have the cancer remark, the HOF, lack of CD promotion, new management, new music, etc. It would be good to get his take on more of these things.

Was Madison the one who banned anyone who didn't agree with her and hated all other female forum members (which is strange considering)?

I'm not commenting on Madison one way or another at all, I just thought the way he handled it was pathetic.

• Like 1

Dumb question...but when he came here in the past and if he was to show up again...how do you know/confirm that it is really him?

I think someone from the camp was in touch with the admin at the time (Eric) and confirmed it was him. There's also an IP check. When someone managed to jack the Dexter account, I think they were able to confirm it wasn't him with the IP check.

Not turning this into a Madison discussion, but yes, she did ban a lot of people and yes, she didn't like most of the females here. However, since that was the last appearance by Axl to the forum, it kind of left a bad taste for some members, even Axl supporters. Despite Madison's flaws, and there were so very many, his behavior was embarrassing.

I'm not commenting on Madison one way or another at all, I just thought the way he handled it was pathetic.
Fair enough.