Axl if you're seeing this

Mygnr doesn't deserve his presence. You people are disgusting and pathetic. You think the music industry and the world revolve around you. I hope he never returns.

As someone with 2k+ posts, aren't you one of the disgusting and pathetic people? Or was this sarcasm that my work brain neglected to decipher. I hope for humanity it's the latter.

• Like 1

If Axl visited here I would ask him the "hard" questions..I want to know more on his hatred towards Slash, reunion, new album, HOF etc..

He answered reunion questions multiple times. Did you read that LA Times article from the other year?

Every time Axl comes, by the time he leaves there are more questions than answers.

Still thought it was lame how he went off on Madison. Not *that* he did, but a 50-something year old man going on the internet and calling someone that helps run his largest fan site a cunt is pretty sad.

Was Madison the one who banned anyone who didn't agree with her and hated all other female forum members (which is strange considering)?

Axl said in that HOF letter that reunion talks can begin when something is brought in the daylight (I think this has something to do with Slash) Here is a quote: "Until every single one of those generating from or originating with the earlier lineups has been brought out in the light, there isn't room to consider a conversation let alone a reunion," he wrote. I want to know more in detail what things has to be brought in the light??? And why did Axl call Slash a cancer? What are the reasons for this..He did not tell this either..

If Axl visited here I would ask him the "hard" questions..I want to know more on his hatred towards Slash, reunion, new album, HOF etc..

He answered reunion questions multiple times. Did you read that LA Times article from the other year?

Every time Axl comes, by the time he leaves there are more questions than answers.

Still thought it was lame how he went off on Madison. Not *that* he did, but a 50-something year old man going on the internet and calling someone that helps run his largest fan site a cunt is pretty sad.

Was Madison the one who banned anyone who didn't agree with her and hated all other female forum members (which is strange considering)?

Axl said in that HOF letter that reunion talks can begin when something is brought in the daylight (I think this has something to do with Slash) Here is a quote: "Until every single one of those generating from or originating with the earlier lineups has been brought out in the light, there isn't room to consider a conversation let alone a reunion," he wrote. I want to know more in detail what things has to be brought in the light??? And why did Axl call Slash a cancer? What are the reasons for this..He did not tell this either..

Well, if Axl brings them to light that's kind of defeating the purpose of what he's asking for, isn't it?

He explained why he called him a cancer in the same interview. The cancer remark was just putting it in a "nutshell".

People need to get over the idea that Axl needs to be wrapped in cotton wool and molly coddled. He's a 52 year old man in a rock band. He can more than handle a few dipshits on a forum.

You would think :lol:

But if Axl won't even post at htgth, or better yet, his own official forum, he sure as shit ain't gonna post here :shrugs:

• Like 1

Based on what happened last time, I don't see many people trying to spoil it to be honest.

MyGNRForum is an extremely different place these days. Eric actively purged the board of people who heavily criticized GNR. While you did have critics, they weren't by any means a majority. If they casually trolled - instead of articulating their annoyances in an interesting way, like you - they were gone. That said, such a position doesn't necessarily help GNR. Sometimes as a community you need to hand management a wake-up call.

Now, you have a much more liberal style of moderating. We're no longer distinguished as either "pro" or "anti" GNR. It's just a huge blend of opinion. Equally, there can be problems with this type of approach. Right now, this board is dominated by extremely negative opinion. In all my days lurking and posting I've never seen such united resentment of the way GNR is being handled by the percieved "management".

Personally I think it'd be good if the mods started clamping down on people that just post in D&N for the lolz/and to build up their likes by cracking the same inane gags.

• Like 2

Keep taking it seriously while denying that you take it seriously. I'll keep having fun.

Any more advice for the mods? :lol:

Nah, see unlike you, I visit MyGNR because I actually, uh, like GNR.

Cracking the same tired old jokes and high-fiving each other is a bit... high school? Aren't you like 30?

• Like 1

Aren't you the guy who said you loved me and that I was a great poster and that I'd be a good mod until I pointed out how much of an ass kisser you've become in D&N. I can find the quotes if you want. They're very recent. :lol:

All absolutely true and I stand by it. When you actually force yourself to post something insightful in D&N, it's always impressive. Or when you jump into a debate on politics, I almost always agree.

But I can't deny that you've started catering to your shitposter fanclub. They're really not as cool as they like to portray themselves lol. There's a reason why a faceless community is so appealing to some people.

Aren't you the guy who said you loved me and that I was a great poster and that I'd be a good mod until I pointed out how much of an ass kisser you've become in D&N. I can find the quotes if you want. They're very recent. :lol:

All absolutely true and I stand by it. When you actually force yourself to post something insightful in D&N, it's always impressive. Or when you jump into a debate on politics, I almost always agree.

But I can't deny that you've started catering to your shitposter fanclub. They're really not as cool as they like to portray themselves lol. There's a reason why a faceless community is so appealing to some people.

OK. I'm glad we can agree that I'm awesome. :lol: But who the fuck is my shitposter fanclub? Let's go. Name some people. Who are these folks who hang on my every post just so they can shower 'likes' on me? They don't fucking exist, and I don't cater to anyone with my posts. That much should be crystal clear.

So why do all of my posts have to be impressive and insightful? Why can't I fuck around sometimes? Why can't I crack jokes? And, god forbid, why can't I crack jokes with other posters I get along with? You know, you should try the whole getting along with people thing. Replace it for the whole instigating forum fighting and crying to mods. You might have more fun, less temper tantrums.

No laughing on the internet if you're over 30. This is serious.

Ha, it's the dude that "exclusively dates Eastern Europeans" because no Irish girl qualifies. Or is it because no Irish girl would actually take a second look at you? :lol:

• Like 1

He is giving you shit. Don't lick his ass. Give him some shit back.

*popcorn*