Axl if you're seeing this

No laughing on the internet if you're over 30. This is serious.

Ha, it's the dude that "exclusively dates Eastern Europeans" because no Irish girl qualifies. Or is it because no Irish girl would actually take a second look at you? :lol:
NGOG come on man, don't be an internet jock. has Ashba not taught you anything about bullying?

OK. I'm glad we can agree that I'm awesome. :lol:

So why do all of my posts have to be impressive and insightful?

You know, you should try the whole getting along with people thing.

When you use the intelligence you were blessed with, yes.

Don't make up strawman arguements. 90% - that's not a literal figure by the way - of your D&N posts are just baiting anybody that happens to like GNR.

I have absolutely no interest in making online friends lol. I just want to discuss GNR devoid of people that have absolutely nothing constructive to say.

So let me get this straight, this has nothing to do with you twisting shit because you're upset with me personally? 90% of my posts in D&N are baiting people? You really feel that way? So that means that you love and consider a great poster and think would make a good mod of a GNR forum, a poster who you think posts 90% baiting posts in the section dedicated to GNR. That's what you want to go with?

And you're not saying many nice things about the mods here, either. Because if 90% of my posts are baiting people, certainly they should be on my ass. And you know how many PMs I've received from mods telling me to chill out with baiting people? It rhymes with Nero. :lol:

It's taking all of my willpower to stay out of this.

Shit, bit of a common denominator here huh?

Look how far you've come, found this while randomly browsing the other day:

thegnrforum
Its userbase is made up of about 6 people, all of whom are disgruntled former MyGNR/GNFNR members who got mad when someone they like got a warning from the "corrupt mods". :rofl-lol:
They also pick and choose who can join and ban people based on community (if you can call it that) opinion.
Edited by NGOG

So let me get this straight, this has nothing to do with you twisting shit because you're upset with me personally? 90% of my posts in D&N are baiting people? You really feel that way? So that means that you love and consider a great poster and think would make a good mod of a GNR forum, a poster who you think posts 90% baiting posts in the section dedicated to GNR. That's what you want to go with?

And you're not saying many nice things about the mods here, either. Because if 90% of my posts are baiting people, certainly they should be on my ass. And you know how many PMs I've received from mods telling me to chill out with baiting people? It rhymes with Nero. :lol:

I think what he's trying to say is that he is finding it hard to masterbate to your posts by having to ignore all the anti gnr ones.

I think you have a problem with posters that actually like GNR, and considering this is a GNR community, that's pretty bizarre lol. I've made it clear that when you actually use your intelligence, instead of constantly shitposting GNR fans, nobody is more insightful.

I've already made my criticisms clear directly. I'm not throwing a hissy and demanding something happen, I'm just expressing my opinion. Should they - the people that actually have authority over such matters - think that D&N has never been better, cool.

Edit: I'm done derailing this thread any further, so I'm out. If you want to discuss this any further - unlikely - shoot me a PM. Or go talk about it at thegnr.

Edited by NGOG

When Axl last came here he described this forum being in his own back yard so it wasn't a PR stunt for chinese. It's like he embraced us.

Now he probably thinks we're like his last shit.. that just wont flush.

Come back Axl!!!

Edited by Axl_morris

I'm pretty sure this place is blacklisted after how some people treated Axl and Bumblefoot.

And to be fair, Axl has called both men and women "cunts" on here.

Wah people are mean to me I am never going back to that mean forum again....................wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............signed Axl Rose.............

I'm pretty sure this place is blacklisted after how some people treated Axl and Bumblefoot.

And to be fair, Axl has called both men and women "cunts" on here.

Wah people are mean to me I am never going back to that mean forum again....................wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............signed Axl Rose.............

Needs more cancer, cunts, and ass jokes.

I've said this a ton but I think all this infighting is a result of the fan base just being bored as a whole. If anything were in the pipeline as far as new music, people would have that to discuss but as it is, there's just not much to talk about.

IMO, NGOG is one of those guys who just likes GN'R. From what I've seen, he always posted that way but I believe people have just become more aware of it due to his position. For what it's worth, this seems like a good place to point out (yet again) that TB has *NOTHING* to do with how this site is run. That includes NGOG's disposition with others based on his position. At no point have HV & UK conveyed to any of us that we need to post a certain way based on any direction from TB.

I think discussions like this are healthy to some extent as hopefully they end with people understanding each other a little better if nothing else.

Ever since you became a News Relayer you've become the most smug little "I'm gonna be a mod soon!" shit on the board. I mean, what, do you honestly expect Subs and HV to consider promoting the guy who can't even handle being called a virgin by Facekicker? :lol:

There's nothing else in your post to factually dispute - everything else is opinion, and probably very popular - so I'll just take this particular snippet.

Why does this keep getting thrown at me? It's such a lazy dig to throw at somebody. I literally couldn't give one fuck about scaling some fictional "hierarchy". I'm an intolerant fuck, I'd be the worst mod in history.

• Like 2

It's taking all of my willpower to stay out of this.

Shit, bit of a common denominator here huh?

Look how far you've come, found this while randomly browsing the other day:

thegnrforum

Its userbase is made up of about 6 people, all of whom are disgruntled former MyGNR/GNFNR members who got mad when someone they like got a warning from the "corrupt mods". :rofl-lol:

They also pick and choose who can join and ban people based on community (if you can call it that) opinion.

Alright, I'm in.

So what exactly do my thoughts on TheGNR from over a year ago have to do with the subject matter (or the argument it's become) of this thread? I was practicing restraint because I agreed with some points from both sides, but you've just given me an excuse to pick a ship.

Do you really believe the shit you're spewing right now? Wanting to ban people for cracking the odd joke about fat Axl in 2014? I'm all for the removal of people whose sole goal is to spout their bitter rhetoric (niceguy, etc.), but really, what the fuck do you provide? Ever since you became a News Relayer you've become the most smug little "I'm gonna be a mod soon!" shit on the board. I mean, what, do you honestly expect Subs and HV to consider promoting the guy who can't even handle being called a virgin by Facekicker? :lol:

Magisme and Facekicker provide more to this board than you have or ever could. And before you go on a post-history hunting spree, don't bother. I know I've had spats with both of them in the past (particularly Dice), and I still don't really "get along" with him, but it's impossible to deny that he's a powerful presence on a board that's slowly starting to lose all of its powerful presences in favor of Betawashed zombies who think Axl's next South America tour is going to revolutionize the music industry.

I mean, yeah, good for you. You got the position of the guy who gets e-mails from Beta and gets to relay Team Brazil's propaganda. I'm really happy for you. You're gonna go far, kid.

Now excuse me while I go and spend all of my likes on magisme posts without reading them.

/metapost

*fangirls over the pure, unadulterated snark that is 'Cardi*

He hasn't really given a concrete answer to "under what specific conditions could a reunion possibly happen?", which I feel like is the one big reunion question we want the answer to.

I thought he was pretty clear: he's open to working with Izzy or Duff on a song here and there and never with Steven or Slash.

Congratulations guys- when Axl reads this, he's sure to come here right away and answer all our questions.

Axl thrives on conflict and drama, man. Even the first time he came here he registered to answer to some people who taking shots at him and the first posts were to call people cunts.

He hasn't really given a concrete answer to "under what specific conditions could a reunion possibly happen?", which I feel like is the one big reunion question we want the answer to.

I thought he was pretty clear: he's open to working with Izzy or Duff on a song here and there and never with Steven or Slash.

Congratulations guys- when Axl reads this, he's sure to come here right away and answer all our questions.

Axl thrives on conflict and drama, man. Even the first time he came here he registered to answer to some people who taking shots at him and the first posts were to call people cunts.

I'm talking full reunion, a circumstance which would allow a full reunion.