Axl Rose may be driving the car in front of me video

I hope this wasn't a case of purposefully following the car. That's dangerous to everyone on the road.

Just had to say, I've been through this part of Malibu. It's freaking gorgeous. I spent a day hiking thru the Santa Monica mountains, too. If you ever are in LA, I highly suggest spending a day in this area.

I always brake and drive a little slower when people feel like driving up my ass! That's the most annoying thing you can go through while driving!!! :max:

The most annoying thing that people do to me are driving either the speed limit to the dot OR under the speed limit.
  • Like 1

The bitching about driving in the middle of the road was kind of dumb. That's how most people drive on a road that's not frequently used, and you can usually see what's in front of you.

I thought that too. In the UK you can do advanced driving courses with the police and that's one of the things they teach you to do.

• Like 2

Something must have made them think it might be Axl as they were filming prior to the car setting off up the canyon. I'm guessing they followed the car from the start of the journey.

It says it was filmed by dash cam. Isnt that "rolling" all the time?
You might be right. Is that one of those things that help insurance claims in accidents? Probably shouldn't be used for stalking purposes though. Lol