Axl Rose may be driving the car in front of me video

Something must have made them think it might be Axl as they were filming prior to the car setting off up the canyon. I'm guessing they followed the car from the start of the journey.

It says it was filmed by dash cam. Isnt that "rolling" all the time?
You might be right. Is that one of those things that help insurance claims in accidents? Probably shouldn't be used for stalking purposes though. Lol

Yeah its definitely not a case of "following" a celebrity as such. I see he has another video of a commute too filmed with the same dashcam.

Strange, I can watch the embedded video, but I can't watch it on YouTube because it has been blocked for copyright violations.

Strange, it works fine for me. The uploader didn't enable mobile so perhaps you you didn't read the message, assuming you are on a mobile device that is.

According to the screen, it was filmed new years day 2012. He could've been coming home from the Vegas concert from the 31st.

That said, if that's Axl, then Axl drives like an idiot. Either that or he had a little too much to drink.

Wow! There are a lot of freaks out there. Now the dude can´t even drive without being followed by a stalking weirdo? :rolleyes:

Perhaps Axl or the person who was driving the BMW noticed he was being followed and that´s the reason for the braking and changes of speed :shrugs:

And...it amazes me the bad state of the road. I mean, that´s supposed to be an exclusive and luxurious area ... shouldn´t it have a better maintainance?

Edited by November_rain

Strange, I can watch the embedded video, but I can't watch it on YouTube because it has been blocked for copyright violations.

Strange, it works fine for me. The uploader didn't enable mobile so perhaps you you didn't read the message, assuming you are on a mobile device that is.

Pretty sure that it would be impossible for anyone to mistake a BMG copyright claim for a not available on mobile notice, but thanks anyway.

So he drives over the center line when taking a turn? Fuck, we all do. Who doesn't drive like a race course driver on twisty roads like that? Beta shoulda just popped out the passenger side window and started shooting at the car behind with an uzi.

LOL you´ve watched too many movies :lol:

Pretty sure that it would be impossible for anyone to mistake a BMG copyright claim for a not available on mobile notice, but thanks anyway.
Maybe it was flagged and then immediately unflagged as copyright in a matter if minutes. Impossible is nothing.

Maybe it was flagged and then immediately unflagged as copyright in a matter if minutes. Impossible is nothing.

Nope, I still get the copyright message.

Still works for me. All in all, you're not missing much (I didn't even finish watching it because I found it creepy).

Still works for me. All in all, you're not missing much (I didn't even finish watching it because I found it creepy).

I can watch the video embedded here, I just can't watch it on YouTube. That's what is weird.

Whoever made that video needs a good fucking slap.

Or a kick to the face.

If I am needed Axl can send me a PM :lol:

We drive like this all the time here in the mountains of West Virginia. And out curves are steeper than those in the video. As long as you can see well enough ahead of you,what the problem?

I like that your post on dangerous curves was liked by dangerouscurves :lol:

• Like 1

We drive like this all the time here in the mountains of West Virginia. And out curves are steeper than those in the video. As long as you can see well enough ahead of you,what the problem?

Agreed. I'm originally from the mountains in northeast PA. Most of our roads don't have lines on them. You can also damn near guarantee that they aren't heavily travelled. I don't think the Beamer is driving all that badly. And as for his comment about only the really rich have "M" series BMWs with extra wide tires, that isn't true. When my husband and I were car shopping last year, we looked at several BMWs, Lexus, and Audis. All high-end, yeah, but not unaffordable. The cost of living is so much higher out there, the wages are much higher. For all we know, that could be his cleaning lady (probably from Brazil) who makes $75/hr.

I like that your post on dangerous curves was liked by dangerouscurves :lol:

Heh. Good catch. LOL

• Like 1

Axl should go on Top Gear. See if he can beat Slash's time around the track. :lol:

I'm not sure how Jeremy Clarkson would take to Beta insisting on driving with Axl though. He'd probably add a WithBeta to the end of the time :lol:

Now I have a mental pic of Beta screaming in rapid fire Portuguese, complete with hand gestures while Axl is cranking the wheel. Thanks for that.