Would an Axl Rose AMA @ Reddit work?

The "fans" and the cupcakes would overrun it and ruin it. Axl would be better off on Nightrain, where there are no cupcakes and only real fans.

If he really wanted to communicate with the "real fanz" and avoid the "BHBX-F" (Butthurt Bitter Ex-Fans) he could post at HTGTH/Nightrain. Why doesn't he do that? Cause he has no real desire to chat with his fan(atic freak)s online.

Axl has no desire to speak to the ""fans" who come to MyGNR and call him shit all the time. I'm sure he wouldn't mind talking to us on Nightrain

HTGTH has existed for years. He has never posted there. Ever.

He probably doesn't even know that the asskissers official forum exists.

Axl has no desire to speak to the ""fans" who come to MyGNR and call him shit all the time. I'm sure he wouldn't mind talking to us on Nightrain

He probably doesn't even know that the asskissers official forum exists.

I highly doubt that Axl Rose doesn't know about the official forum of his own band's fan club

I don't think it would work. Axl is pretty much seen as an asshole outside the forums and the Gn'R fanbase. If he doesn't even visit the forums where everyone kisses his ass, I don't see him doing an AMA, ever.

Would it be cool if he did one? Yeah, definitely, but then again, questions actually answered would be the ones no one is interested in.

Yes he has

That forum is like a dead haunted house where nobody really wants to visit. Why would Axl even want to continue posting there (if he had ever)?

Yes he has

Please share his posts from there with us! Has he been posting there lately? Any important stuff? News about the album?

Yes he has

Please share his posts from there with us! Has he been posting there lately? Any important stuff? News about the album?

I don't think he posted there recently. Look in the Axl Rose Chats in this forum. There's also a transcript of his visit to HTGTH.