La Bella Vita (New DJ Solo)

Yeah I just saw this. I'm not the type of guy who catches every opportunity to bash him, but I really hope that he didn't write this for Gn'R. And I also really hope that this is not the type of song that he allegedly showed to Axl and that Axl loved.

Edited by TakeMeHome

Each of his solos are worse than the previous one.

True. I guess we heard one of the "2-3 new songs"... :ph34r:

The twist for this tour is Fortus' and Bumbles solos stay the same and the piano solos are new :axl:

:D

So let's sum up : since 2009, we heard 3 Ashba songs. 3 crappy songs in 5 years, and he looks proud of him, so I guess he's doing his best.

...Is there still someone believing that the new album will be better and released more quickly than CD?

Edited by TakeMeHome

Honestly, I wish DJ would bring original-era MIsfits-type songs to the table as far as GnR stuff goes.

How can anybody bring a Misfits-type song in a band that has two keyboard players and a frontman who releases only songs that he's written on a piano?

Edited by TakeMeHome

Honestly, I wish DJ would bring original-era MIsfits-type songs to the table as far as GnR stuff goes.

How can anybody bring a Misfits-type song in a band that has two keyboard players and a frontman who releases only songs that he's written on a piano

Sorry, I didn't elaborate. I just meant song ideas; the beginnings of a song; the core, the root of the song. Then the rest of the band could add layers of complexity.

The only reason I said that is because DJ looks like one of those MIsfits dress-up people. So for a moment, I pondered the scenario and it was fun to think about, even knowing it will never happen.

I just meant song ideas; the beginnings of a song; the core, the root of the song. Then the rest of the band could add layers of complexity.

That's also what I meant : even if he came out with a "old-school" song, it could become Riad or the album version of Catcher.

And as you said, it will never happen : even Bumblefoot, who wrote some good rockers, showed us an Argentinian Tango... Which sounds nice, but it looks like even the actual band members think that Gn'R is all about piano and cellos and epicness and shit ...

Edited by TakeMeHome