I want to go to a record store and buy a new GNR album again

re Rovim,

I don't think there exists any finished songs with Axl on lead vocals.

i don't believe CD2 exists in any form or fashion.

why do you think there's a "vault"of unreleased songs and we don't hear a riff?

does this seem likely knowing Axl and the pressure he and TB is under?

if they think somewhat strategically Fernando or whoever would leak at least ONE song

before Vegas 2014.

I don't think we'll hear any new songs from Axl neither anything from "the vault"until

TB is out and he gets professional management.

or change as a person from this bitter,egotistical excuse of a "rock star"unto something new.

a new direction.unlikely.

I am still at these message boards cuz i like to talk to like minded.

I think GNR=close to over.

Can't wait for more songs like Street of Dreams, There Was a Time, Catcher in the Rye and This I Love.

Thing about Catcher is that I think it's themes could possibly make it kinda hard to write more songs like it. The lyrics and vocal melody seem to dictate the music, and it has it's own vibe.

Yesterdays is like it's cousin musically, but the 2 songs are quite different so even if Axl wrote or will write a song like Catcher, I don't know if he could nail that vibe again.

Catcher is sort of Estranged meets One in a Million. I doubt there will ever be songs quite like any of them but there's some echoes on CD to the past on each track, so I'm not sure. There's an Axl quality to a lot of them that runs through all the albums.

I think the core dynamics and style could be the same but they may not be Bucket flavoured, and maybe I won't like the next evolution of GNR. I hope I do. There also be Bucket n Finck material to be released...maybe.

Can't wait for more songs like Street of Dreams, There Was a Time, Catcher in the Rye and This I Love.

Since Buckethead, Brain, Robin all quit, i guess more songs like those arn't possible..

The same reasons, since Slash, Duff etc all quit, more songs like Doube Talkn' Jive arn't possible..

At least 18 unreleased songs are left in the vault. Axl said he always saw Chinese as a double, we only got half of the work. He also said the next album will be the same players. (Bucket and Robin) I hope that's still the case.

So yeah the Bucket/Robin material is probably done.

Both Dj and Ron have said there are finished songs Axl has. Ron said even Atlas was almost on CD. Bach heard a song the General which he thought was finished.

CD seems to deal with the band break up and late 90s issues. It's Axls statement on the demise of the band etc.

Is there a part 2 that elaborates on it or are they more a collection of less thematically coherent songs, maybe less commercial even, more diverse??