Guns N' Roses vs Mötley Crüe in Loudwire's Classic Cage Match

There was no sound on earth that could match the chills caused by that scream: "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!!!!!!"

Vince Neil wishes he had that kind of power.

The sound that matches and beats it is the motorcycle revving up to begin Girls Girls Girls
  • Like 1

There was no sound on earth that could match the chills caused by that scream: "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!!!!!!"

The sound that matches and beats it is the motorcycle revving up to begin Girls Girls Girls
Which anyone with a Harley can do. I'll make sure to tell my 60-something Elvis-impersonator neighbor that when he pants and sweats and revs his Harley, he's as sexy as the Crue. NOBODY sounds like Axl. Edited by DangerousCurves

I swear you are just trolling this place

Poorly.

• Like 1

I agree with you completely. I don't see this as any sort of valid comparison regardless of which website-seeking-hits site posted such absolute nonsense.

I grew up listening to Crüe, didn't discover Guns until age 8. Crüe has always had a special place in my heart

I get that. Actually.... trust me.... we ALL get that lol. But there's just no way on Earth that you actually believe a sample of a motorcycle beats or ever comes close to matching the intro to Jungle.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I love a lot of early Motley Crue. Make fun all you want, they were a great band. One of the top bands from the hair metal era, and a band that an entire generation of bands copied.

But this poll is a joke. Guns n Roses were on a completely different level than Motley Crue. Jungle and Wildside don't even belong in the same conversation.

Guns need to be compared or matched up against songs from Led Zep, Beatles, Stones, Aerosmith, Van Halen, etc.

Crue need to be compared or matched up against bands like Bon Jovi, Warrant, Winger, etc.

DING DING DING!! We have a win-nah!

• Like 1