Guns N' Roses vs Mötley Crüe in Loudwire's Classic Cage Match

I don't mean to cupcake, but when I hear Jungle these days, I always think of Axl spontaneously going into You're Crazy. :lol:

If you care about either of these songs enough to vote, you should probably start listening to better music.

This is a Guns fans forum. People here care about the music GN'R make which is why we post

Your comment is a little bizarre

Broski is a Chinese Democracy fan, and enjoys certain songs from UYI. To be a GNR fan, you don't have to like every record. :shrugs:

Ahh, ok

Fair play

Already a thread about it and I've got the whole Sixx Army voting as well. Crüe will win

Ok buddy. Just like you singlehandedly got Slash to start playing Serial Killer.
Well I do operate Sixx Army :shrugs:

And I didn't get them to start playing it, I merely requested it be played at a certain gig, which it was. You've already seen the proof of that :shrugs:

There is nothing worse than a traitor

How dramatic. You can't be serious man.

Already a thread about it and I've got the whole Sixx Army voting as well. Crüe will win

Ok buddy. Just like you singlehandedly got Slash to start playing Serial Killer.
Well I do operate Sixx Army :shrugs:

And I didn't get them to start playing it, I merely requested it be played at a certain gig, which it was. You've already seen the proof of that :shrugs:

There is nothing worse than a traitor

How dramatic. You can't be serious man.

Hehe

GN'r vs. Crue

Vote for Crue then you are a traitor.

The reason they played it that night, the night of the live stream

Again, just because Frank Sidoris or whoever the fuck it was let you know that they were going to play it doesn't mean that it was your Twitter whining that got them to play it.

A Crüe fan. If it was SOLA vs CD, I'd vote CD in a heartbeat. But an AFD song? :rofl-lol:

An AFD song? Oh you mean a song from the only good rock album of the 80s vs some shit Wildfire song no one's even heard of? Yeah, :rofl-lol: .
Misquoted.

Wfa , u honestly believe CD is better than AFD?

I honestly, and I'm not trolling in this post, I honestly like Chinese Democracy more than Appetite for Destruction. Yes, I realize and understand the significance/ importance of AFD and can understand why some of you love it so much and all, but when it comes down to it I genuinely like CD more. Chinese Democracy is my favorite Guns N' Roses album. Not only are the songs on that album my favorite GNR songs, but Prostitute and Madagascar are my favorite songs by any band, ever. I guess its because that's the album I grew up waiting for, and its the lineups that I know and have lived for and expierenced. Same reason why the older posters on here love the old band I suppose.

Chinese was also the first Guns album I bought for myself

I love Motley Crue but I was never a fan of Wild Side...skip over it every time.

I can't see how ANY Crue song wins over ANY Guns song, except maybe So Fine.

Then again, I prefer Shout at the Devil 97 over the original, so my tastes are probably not representative.

Then didn't they lose in the finals to The Beatles?

It was Rush.

Thanks. It was funny to read the comments over people getting mad on that site about Gn'R beating everyone. I'm not even sure that Guns have a bigger online presence than most of the artists they defeated. It was probably people from this site spamming the voting.

In this case you're not a GNR fan, just an Axl fan or a brandname fan (or a Robin Finck fan) :shrugs:

sorry but i had to post this

Thanks for your input, but I think I'm in a better position to judge my "fan status" than you are.

Edited by Broskirose