Question about "The Garden"

Why does the woman say: "No I won't."?

I imagine a guy asking for sex from his girlfriend and the woman doesn't want to do it :P

I don't think we'd want to imagine all the scenarios these guys have been in where a woman might've said "No, I won't." :lol:
The scene: Rumbo Recorders

Axl and band are in the studio part, Adriana Smith is sitting in, watching.

Axl: So, Adriana is going to have sex with me again for the track

Clink *laughs* *pushes record*

Adriana: No I won't

And that's how come the line is in the song.

It's some woman saying 'no I won't' least that's what I hear. Anyone know much about the song and what it's about?

Written by Arkeen, James and Rose.

I never knew that Shannon Hoon sang on it.

I always thought it was about drug use and how on one side it was a serene experience, and on the other hand a tortuous, hard to get out of trap.

• Like 1

It's some woman saying 'no I won't' least that's what I hear. Anyone know much about the song and what it's about?

Written by Arkeen, James and Rose.

I never knew that Shannon Hoon sang on it.

I always thought it was about drug use and how on one side it was a serene experience, and on the other hand a tortuous, hard to get out of trap.

Probably - I think Del's the one to ask about what it means, if he even feels like answering that one.

Wow, I totally forgot about that video. That might be only the second time I've seen it. What a blowback.

I think it would be cool to hear a tidbit of this tune played live, like an instrumental interlude between songs or even incorporated into one of the guitar solos similar to Ron's solo a few years back when he snuck in the estranged riff...

Thanks for posting it.