Sign in to follow this  
Graeme

Why is my signature suddenly fucking huge?

10 posts in this topic

I feel like a bit of a clown every time I post at the moment, probably because everything I do is footed by something ridiculously outsized, just wondered why this has suddenly happened and if there is any way it can be rectified.

Gracias!

I picked this thread to ask my question. Where is it located on my profile if i want to change my signature? I can't find it?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, 31illusions said:

I picked this thread to ask my question. Where is it located on my profile if i want to change my signature? I can't find it?

Thanks.

Click on Edit Profile near the upper right corner of your Profile Page. That will pop up a box of things you can edit. The last box in that pop up is where you edit your signature.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Click on Edit Profile near the upper right corner of your Profile Page. That will pop up a box of things you can edit. The last box in that pop up is where you edit your signature.

I had already tried that. I do not see it. The last box in that screen says "about me". Which isn't my Sig evidently.

9 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I had already tried that. I do not see it. The last box in that screen says "about me". Which isn't my Sig evidently.

Top right of screen, your name, drop down menu, click account settings and select signature. 

10 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Top right of screen, your name, drop down menu, click account settings and select signature. 

That's It!! Thanks Guns. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, 31illusions said:

That's It!! Thanks Guns. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Great! Glad I was able to help ya!