Rasp or Mickey mouse for the next tour

Rasp or Mickey mouse for the next tour  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The fire is still there for Slash. He lives for creating new music. He'll be just like Lemmy, up there on stage in his 60s, always giving the fans a great show. I just wish Axl had this same desire. His only options at this point are reunion or fading away into obscurity. It's not like he has new music in the works. Remember, he did answer a question regarding a new album with "don't care."

• Like 1

You know, I don't think it's rasp or no rasp that really does it for me. It's more than that. I'm not going to bash anyone from either the current or any past lineup but there is one thing that isn't there for me now: Chemistry. I don't know how else to put it. Here are a few videos, one with each band, of my favorite AFD song, Night Train. It's obvious that 20 years later, Axl isn't likely to be running laps up and downt he stage but it's like there is no energy anymore. I realize he is quite a bit older than he was but it's like all his fire is gone. This makes me sad.

And despite my loathing of Mr. Kennedy singing anything Axl sang, I have to say that Slash can move his ass for a middle-aged dude with a pacemaker.

He had that energy in 2010

i voted Mickey but am really hoping for rasp... I just don't have any confidence Axl will be in shape physically or vocally. Im taking the attending Vegas as a wait and see at this point, if he comes out in shape ready to go. ill book my tickets and room, if its like 2013 ill stay home unless they come to FL

i voted Mickey but am really hoping for rasp...

Yeah, I think people are confused. This poll is for what you think is going to happen not what you want to happen. I think we all want Axl 2010 firing on all cylinders!

I'm surprised 37 members of this forum think he's going to be full rasp. They didn't understand what this poll is about. That, or the delusion has reached a new low point.

Edited by Nosaj Thing