What will it take for Axl to give a comprehensive interview regarding the future of GNR?

What will it take for Axl to give a comprehensive interview regarding the future of GNR?

Whoa whoa, whoa...

Hoooold on juuuuust a minute there.

First there has to be a meeting to schedule the selection process for a potential interviewer, After that, there has to be a separate meeting about the questions to be given to the interviewer to ask. Next, there is an additional meeting about planning the pre-game for a potential interview which was determined in the several previous meetings.

Honestly, until there is a definite and irreversible plan to release something, it may be just as good to be quiet. With CD, everyone was always touting off "it'll be out later this year", "we're almost finished", "there's so many Tuesdays left this year" - it got old being constantly lied to. At least if they're not telling us what's going on, it's not CD all over again.

I'm not condoning lack of progress, but silence may be the best option for now :shrugs:

• Like 2

Honestly, until there is a definite and irreversible plan to release something, it may be just as good to be quiet. With CD, everyone was always touting off "it'll be out later this year", "we're almost finished", "there's so many Tuesdays left this year" - it got old being constantly lied to. At least if they're not telling us what's going on, it's not CD all over again.

I'm not condoning lack of progress, but silence may be the best option for now :shrugs:

Like the vegas blu ray?

A million dollars lol

Hey if anyone goes to Vegas maybe you can yell the question out to Axl before they go into another song.

Maybe now that Jimmy Fallon is hosting the tonight show, Axl will give him an interview. That would be awesome.

Edited by Val22

It will probably go something like this "As of right now, there is no plans... we're still trying to figure out a deal, and see where we are with things, once that is figured out I feel I'll be able to get into that creative space I've been fighting for..." Answer with no real information and an answer that was given years ago, In TMS he said the possibility of new music that year was a maybe. In 2012 he did 2? interviews both of which he gave very loose comments relating to releasing new music... I honestly don't think he knows anymore than he's saying. Pull the trigger, release these "next level" recordings and put us all out of our misery.

The problem (One of many to be fair) with waiting further for more music is they face the same critique they got for CD only people are even more prepared to ate the record this time (only a handful of fanatics knew what CD was going to sound like, the GA were taken completely by surprise for the most part).

CD should have been followed up in 2010, we should be talking about the 3rd album from the new band right now. Think of how well it would have looked if they were on the verge of releasing a 3rd album in 2014 - would have done a lot for Guns N' Roses's laughable image. If I had any connection to the GnR camp or any authority (which I obviously don't <_< ) I would have made that my number 1 concern. I think 99.9% of people on here would have done the same thing. Had they done that, they could be taking extended breaks, doing residencies and people would be quite pleased with them thinking they deserve a break and that the residency is actually a great idea to promote the new and the old... what does the residency as it stands promote...? 1 new album (maybe 3-4 songs played from it) and the rest are songs from old Guns, It doesn't look good.

I want an interview, that's honest, give's some updates, basically something that we can latch onto and get behind, because right now I'm finding it incredibly difficult to get excited by my favourite band, If they don't give a shit I see no reason why I should care any more. To quote Bumble "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Like the vegas blu ray?

Yeah - exact same scenario.